5 posters

Seems like ever since I got hitched all these folks are just coveting the shit out of my wife

Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

Pizzas : 988
    DispositionRock Guitars

Seems like ever since I got hitched all these folks are just coveting the shit out of my wife Empty Seems like ever since I got hitched all these folks are just coveting the shit out of my wife

Post by Ned Braden Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:56 pm

So we've got these awesome lesbian friends and they're great and all but the lipstick one with the big tatas just wants to bone my mrs relentlessly, and I'm pretty sure both me and her wife are well aware of this and I'm not so much threatened as "hmm... I wonder where to draw the line on this casual flirtation."
    She took my wife's drunk ass home tonight, thank The Lord, and just generally did an A+ job taking care of her. I'm more of an ass/total body dude than a tit man but oh my I'd be lying if I told you I wasn't staring at those things as we three wayed over a Skype session. Yet, I was most certainly glad when she left and gave me the goodnight kisses over Skype duties. Drunk wives are a whole new ball game when you're married to them!
    zappo
    zappo
    Supermasculine Menial

Pizzas : 870

Seems like ever since I got hitched all these folks are just coveting the shit out of my wife Empty Re: Seems like ever since I got hitched all these folks are just coveting the shit out of my wife

Post by zappo Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:03 am

Wait, did you have a three-way Skype sex-romp?
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

Pizzas : 988
    DispositionRock Guitars

Seems like ever since I got hitched all these folks are just coveting the shit out of my wife Empty Re: Seems like ever since I got hitched all these folks are just coveting the shit out of my wife

Post by Ned Braden Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:28 am

Sorry, I guess that was a confusing choice of words. Just meant that we were all talking on Skype while drunk and her tittle balls were front and center on the screen.
    zappo
    zappo
    Supermasculine Menial

Pizzas : 870

Post by zappo Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:05 pm

HOT TITTIES!!!

victory drinking buddy espri victory drinking buddy espri victory drinking buddy espri victory drinking buddy espri victory drinking buddy espri victory drinking buddy espri victory drinking buddy espri victory drinking buddy espri victory drinking buddy espri victory drinking buddy espri
    damo suzuki
    damo suzuki
    Still has http://lotsofpeopleposting.teensboards.com bookmarked

Pizzas : 61

Post by damo suzuki Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:39 am

I covet my wife's half sister quite a bit. She is somewhat heavier than my wife; not fat, just more "pudgy"/middle aged/womanly shape and she has massive fucking titties.

They bounce all over the place and its damn incredible. I often [secretly] think about titty fucking her hardcore.

I guess some people covet my wife but I sorta don't pay attention because my wife is not the flirty type.
    Duff...
    Duff...
    Current Bass Player of UFO

Pizzas : 806
    DispositionSunny.

Post by Duff... Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:37 pm

Are there people you openly think about titty fucking?
    damo suzuki
    damo suzuki

Post by damo suzuki Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:35 pm

Duff... wrote:Are there people you openly think about titty fucking?
    A couple. Not anyone I know specifically, but I have made a comment or two to friends about buxom women and my desire to fuck their titties. In the same way "look at that ass!" or "I'd like her to suck my dick!" type bro-stuff.

It's not like I go around wanting to titty fuck every pair or make comment of such if that's what you are asking. But occasionally one does express a desire to do something lewd to an attractive woman in the confidence of their friends/partner.
    Nick
    Nick
    anorexic Skeletor

Pizzas : 977

Post by Nick Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:01 pm

I kind of assumed titty fucking thoughts were part of the natural process dudes go through when evaluating a chick.
    Duff...
    Duff...
    Current Bass Player of UFO

Pizzas : 806
    DispositionSunny.

Post by Duff... Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:33 am

I admit it never occurred to me that you might be sharing thoughts regarding titty fucking with your bros. I was imagining a scenario where you were approached a woman and told her, "I've been thinking about titty fucking you hardcore for the last twenty minutes."
    damo suzuki
    damo suzuki

Post by damo suzuki Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:29 am

Nick wrote:I kind of assumed titty fucking thoughts were part of the natural process dudes go through when evaluating a chick.
    Of course. I wouldn't say it's applicable to every woman one may comment on among Bros.

Some women just have bomb ass titties where others are titties you would fuck provided there is enough support. The former almost always is commented on, though the majority of women are of the latter type. You don't need to comment on that- usually a given though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:19 pm