3 posters

When you call someone's cellphone and you get the beep that indicates he's on another line

Poll

What's the etiquette here?

[ 1 ]
    When you call someone's cellphone and you get the beep that indicates he's on another line Bar_left33%When you call someone's cellphone and you get the beep that indicates he's on another line Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 2 ]
    When you call someone's cellphone and you get the beep that indicates he's on another line Bar_left67%When you call someone's cellphone and you get the beep that indicates he's on another line Bar_right [67%] 

Total Votes: 3
    reuben
    reuben
    President Bannon

Pizzas : 710

When you call someone's cellphone and you get the beep that indicates he's on another line Empty When you call someone's cellphone and you get the beep that indicates he's on another line

Post by reuben Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:50 am

Even on a work-related call, it's option 2 right? Or just send a text I guess.
    ClosetOfExhaustion
    ClosetOfExhaustion
    Have You Heard?

Pizzas : 275
    Dispositiondisposed

When you call someone's cellphone and you get the beep that indicates he's on another line Empty Re: When you call someone's cellphone and you get the beep that indicates he's on another line

Post by ClosetOfExhaustion Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:10 am

i only call home. if it's busy (landline) i call back later. everything else is texting.
    Duff...
    Duff...
    Current Bass Player of UFO

Pizzas : 806
    DispositionSunny.

When you call someone's cellphone and you get the beep that indicates he's on another line Empty Re: When you call someone's cellphone and you get the beep that indicates he's on another line

Post by Duff... Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:29 pm

I never thought about not just waiting for the person to answer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:14 pm