4 posters

just hit me EDM is just Blog House with not so shitty production values

Fedex Pope
    Fedex Pope
    JDF

Pizzas : 5

just hit me EDM is just Blog House with not so shitty production values Empty just hit me EDM is just Blog House with not so shitty production values

Post by Fedex Pope Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:34 pm

remember when boobs got confronted by flosstradamus on somb. I could read the fear dripping in every post. dubstep
    Gene Bootcut
    Gene Bootcut
    A fanatic of the sketch genre

Pizzas : 441

just hit me EDM is just Blog House with not so shitty production values Empty Re: just hit me EDM is just Blog House with not so shitty production values

Post by Gene Bootcut Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:46 pm

hello friends. i just stumbled upon this thread and boy did it really catch me off guard. so i'd like to address some things that have been said, and give my opinion on others. dear people who did not have fun during our set at pitchfork, sorry. it was weird for us to do what we do at 1:50 in the afternoon. but i will say we had a blast up there. next. i'd just like to let everyone know we love chicago and juke. that is why we play it. that is why we make it. and are doing our best to make it huge so all of the djs who have been there since day one can blow up outside of the dalton expo. that is why we put the fader in touch with all of our favorite juke djs when they decided to do that story. in fact, the way the article came about was that nick barat caught us playing a juke set at an after party in austin, tx at sxsw. we have nothing but respect and admiration for those djs/producers whose tracks we play. i'm not going to spend too much more time on this, but this put a really bad taste in my mouth. and i really felt i had to say something. at the end of the day we're just trying to have fun and make the people around us have fun too. this is actually our first piece of criticism aside from these drunk ladies yelling "you suck" at town hall pub because we wouldn't play their request. i think they said, "can you play some rock?" i would just like to let people know curt and i aren't taking this whole "flosstradamus" thing very seriously. it's just fun, and if you don't like it, leave it. please. don't analyze and review us like the pretentious indie rock band we're not. thank you. sincerely, josh (of flosstradamus)
    Gene Bootcut
    Gene Bootcut
    A fanatic of the sketch genre

Pizzas : 441

just hit me EDM is just Blog House with not so shitty production values Empty Re: just hit me EDM is just Blog House with not so shitty production values

Post by Gene Bootcut Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:49 pm

I wish I could find the thread/message board where Ricky Gervais did something similar after someone didn't like one of his shitty TV shows. Oh well.
    Paves
    Paves
    Tub of Lemon Chobani

Pizzas : 181

Post by Paves Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:57 pm

I saw this group play the P4k Festival "dance tent" when I was 16, with a crew that consisted of SOMBies and people I knew from high school. que chevere
    Nick
    Nick
    anorexic Skeletor

Pizzas : 977

Post by Nick Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:25 pm

I love that the dude only gets criticsed by drunk chicks and message boarders. Otherwise nothing but adoration for their desire to bring the fun.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:11 am