2 posters

Extraordinarily entertaining instances of poor reading

Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

Pizzas : 992
    DispositionRock Guitars

Extraordinarily entertaining instances of poor reading Empty Extraordinarily entertaining instances of poor reading

Post by Ned Braden Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:12 am

wikipedia irt Sam Kinison wrote:On April 10, 1992, Kinison died at the age of 38 after his white 1989 Pontiac Trans Am was struck head-on on U.S. Route 95

Justin read:  On April 10, 1992, Kinison died at the age of 38 after his wife "1989 Pontiac Trans Am" was struck head-on on U.S. Route 95...

If I were married to Sam Kinison, there's no way my name wouldn't be 1989 Pontiac Trans Am.
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

Pizzas : 992
    DispositionRock Guitars

Extraordinarily entertaining instances of poor reading Empty Re: Extraordinarily entertaining instances of poor reading

Post by Ned Braden Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:18 am

For the life of me, I can't grasp how Norm Macdonald can throw dudes like Dostoyevsky or Vonnegut under the bus while clinging to the idea that a guy like Kinison was worth a shit on his artistic merits.

Still think Norm's an all time guy in all the ways, just... be forewarned Norm, if I ever interview you I'm coming at you with these shits.
    reuben
    reuben
    President Bannon

Pizzas : 710

Extraordinarily entertaining instances of poor reading Empty Re: Extraordinarily entertaining instances of poor reading

Post by reuben Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:58 pm

I always assumed he OD'd.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:35 am