Nick
Dan Sausage
10 posters

it blows my mind that legendary sombie personalities still converge here

Dan Sausage
    Dan Sausage
    Solid Bro

Pizzas : 92

it blows my mind that legendary sombie personalities still converge here Empty it blows my mind that legendary sombie personalities still converge here

Post by Dan Sausage Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:47 am

years after greg kot and jimmy derogatis decided that sombie was a mistake and wiped it from the earth

the fact that literal internet legends like undo, bruegel, nick, chrono etc etc still regularly communicate through message board posting literally a decade after the golden age of boarding is unreal and im so happy that it still exists in some capacity

Nick
    Nick
    anorexic Skeletor

Pizzas : 977

it blows my mind that legendary sombie personalities still converge here Empty Re: it blows my mind that legendary sombie personalities still converge here

Post by Nick Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:22 am

Wow. In what has been a shitty week all around for me this post made me smile.
    undo
    undo
    Internet's Busiest Music Nerd

Pizzas : 1133

it blows my mind that legendary sombie personalities still converge here Empty Re: it blows my mind that legendary sombie personalities still converge here

Post by undo Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:00 pm

Nick wrote:Wow. In what has been a shitty week all around for me this post made me smile.

it blows my mind that legendary sombie personalities still converge here Grandfather
    Escobar Season
    Escobar Season
    Admin

Pizzas : 5

Post by Escobar Season Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:18 pm

a little offended not to be mentioned

Mystery Thread Deleter

Pizzas : 65
    DispositionIntransigent

Post by WP64 Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:42 pm

Escobar Season wrote:a little offended not to be mentioned
    Same. What the fuck.
    Duff...
    Duff...
    Current Bass Player of UFO

Pizzas : 806
    DispositionSunny.

Post by Duff... Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:21 pm

Escobar Season wrote:a little offended not to be mentioned

You still post here?
    Pete Best
    Pete Best
    Solid Bro

Pizzas : 116
    DispositionSweet

Post by Pete Best Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:37 pm

In those giddy days of the original LOPP/SOMB schism as the world economy burned I remember being in hotel rooms with a laptop when away with work laughing until I cried at people dunking on Aggy.
    chrondog
    chrondog
    Mystery Thread Deleter

Pizzas : 342

Post by chrondog Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:48 pm

Loser to Legend: One Bros's Rise from Message Board Punchline to Bonafide Titan of Threads
    Madrox Reloaded
    Madrox Reloaded
    A Man's Worst Nightmare

Pizzas : 6

Post by Madrox Reloaded Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:19 am

Dan Sausage wrote:years after greg kot and jimmy derogatis decided that sombie was a mistake and wiped it from the earth

the fact that literal internet legends like undo, bruegel, nick, chrono etc etc still regularly communicate through message board posting literally a decade after the golden age of boarding is unreal and im so happy that it still exists in some capacity

A few years ago, when the ashley madison hack happened, there was a website that you could search by name any  pervy bros that were affected. Naturally I checked to make sure I was in the clear. After that I searched a bunch of local celebs. The only person that showed up was Dero. Hope my man is doing okay after that.
    quip
    quip
    Jasper's Yurt of Enlightened Conversation

Pizzas : 74

Post by quip Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:32 pm

Seeing this thread appear in my inbox brought me back.

tearsofjoy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:05 am