C-poots
Madrox Reloaded
9 posters

I moved to Arizona and it's pretty much impossible to not be obese here

Madrox Reloaded
    Madrox Reloaded
    A Man's Worst Nightmare

Pizzas : 6

I moved to Arizona and it's pretty much impossible to not be obese here Empty I moved to Arizona and it's pretty much impossible to not be obese here

Post by Madrox Reloaded Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:59 am

I've put on about 40 pounds of pure fat since the last time I posted on lopp2. There is literally nothing to do here outside of chilling by the pool, going to Carl's Jr. and maybe hitting up a Trump rally or two. I'm so depressed. I've got a closet full of John Elliott and Saint Laurent shit I can't fit into without looking like a fat man in denial. Is this what entering your mid 30s is supposed to look like?
    Madrox Reloaded
    Madrox Reloaded
    A Man's Worst Nightmare

I moved to Arizona and it's pretty much impossible to not be obese here Empty Re: I moved to Arizona and it's pretty much impossible to not be obese here

Post by Madrox Reloaded Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:01 am

C-Poots, if you know of any stylish shit for the plus sized male, please point me in the right direction
    C-poots
    C-poots
    Shiek

Pizzas : 201

I moved to Arizona and it's pretty much impossible to not be obese here Empty Re: I moved to Arizona and it's pretty much impossible to not be obese here

Post by C-poots Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:17 pm

I don't
    C-poots
    C-poots
    Shiek

Pizzas : 201

Post by C-poots Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:19 pm

Maybe some some Craig Green and like Jan Jan van Essche or something. Arizona sounds awful why are you there?
    Duff...
    Duff...
    Current Bass Player of UFO

Pizzas : 809
    DispositionSunny.

Post by Duff... Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:02 pm

My friends lived in New Mexico for a bit which is probably more or les the same thing and it sounded like actual Hell.
    Nick
    Nick
    anorexic Skeletor

Pizzas : 978

Post by Nick Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:33 pm

I think Destination XL sells shit like Ralph Lauren.
    chrondog
    chrondog
    Mystery Thread Deleter

Pizzas : 342

Post by chrondog Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:30 pm

"Arizona is the Florida of the West" is one of my favorite lines I've ever written

It's a true hellhole
    WP64
    WP64
    Mystery Thread Deleter

Pizzas : 65
    DispositionIntransigent

Post by WP64 Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:55 am

Yeah. All the people that I knew growing up with bad politics would end up moving to Colorado to smoke marijuana and have since relocated to Arizona to become property owners.
    Madrox Reloaded
    Madrox Reloaded
    A Man's Worst Nightmare

Post by Madrox Reloaded Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:24 am

C-poots wrote:Arizona sounds awful why are you there?

A "can't miss" career opportunity.
    Madrox Reloaded
    Madrox Reloaded
    A Man's Worst Nightmare

Post by Madrox Reloaded Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:27 am

I may literally live in Flavortown
    quip
    quip
    Jasper's Yurt of Enlightened Conversation

Pizzas : 74

Post by quip Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:28 pm

i love arizona. while the summer is so hot you can't exercise or even swim outdoors but that's not much different than being cooped up in the winter in chicago. culturally it's a black hole but the mountains, deserts, climbing, hiking, etc are all awesome.
    Duff...
    Duff...

DispositionSunny.

Post by Duff... Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:57 pm

^Pretty great explanation why this part of the world is very unattractive to me.
    Nick
    Nick
    anorexic Skeletor

Pizzas : 978

Post by Nick Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:11 pm

It is a safe bet that a Chicago winter will offer 2-3 weeks of freezing temperatures that makes it unsafe to be outside. But overall, it isn’t the Arctic and you can leave your home.

Whereas I get the impression Arizona has a 4-5 month stretch with conditions that make it physically dangerous to step outside air conditioning. Throw in the snakes, scorpions and politics to the mix and I’m fine avoiding that state entirely.
    reuben
    reuben
    President Bannon

Pizzas : 710

Post by reuben Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:51 pm

Madrox, please revive Lopp v1. I’m tired of running this board.
    BGwaves
    BGwaves
    basically just a wordier, shittier sausage blurb

Pizzas : 281
    DispositionBLACK..... coffee in bed

Post by BGwaves Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:48 pm

So, what you’re saying is that your avatar is a full blown reveal?
    Duff...
    Duff...

DispositionSunny.

Post by Duff... Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:36 pm

Madrox did you just nuke LoPP1?
    Madrox Reloaded
    Madrox Reloaded
    A Man's Worst Nightmare

Post by Madrox Reloaded Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:32 am

Duff... wrote:Madrox did you just nuke LoPP1?

Nope. The crooks at forumotion prob deleted it due to inactivity. :,[

quip
    quip
    Jasper's Yurt of Enlightened Conversation

Pizzas : 74

Post by quip Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:41 pm

Was there another LoPP I've been missing this whole time?
    reuben
    reuben
    President Bannon

Pizzas : 710

Post by reuben Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:26 pm

The original LoPP with all of the good posts.
    Duff...
    Duff...

DispositionSunny.

Post by Duff... Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:36 pm

Madrox Reloaded wrote:
    Duff... wrote:Madrox did you just nuke LoPP1?

Nope. The crooks at forumotion prob deleted it due to inactivity. :,[

If you can't trust Forumotion.
    Madrox Reloaded
    Madrox Reloaded
    A Man's Worst Nightmare

Post by Madrox Reloaded Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:20 am

today i ate at jack in the box three times. its so damn boring here. based god help me

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:53 am