4 posters

does anyone know of a good mechanic in humboldt park or wicker park

jesus jones
    jesus jones
    Tub of Lemon Chobani

Pizzas : 259

does anyone know of a good mechanic in humboldt park or wicker park Empty does anyone know of a good mechanic in humboldt park or wicker park

Post by jesus jones Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:36 pm

we were involved in a hit and run last night and need to drive back to asheville tomorrow and I'm not sure what, if anything, is wrong with the car. The front is all smashed up (it's a Saturn), but it seems to be running fine, no leaks, no noises. Any help would be appreciated.
    jesus jones
    jesus jones
    Tub of Lemon Chobani

does anyone know of a good mechanic in humboldt park or wicker park Empty Re: does anyone know of a good mechanic in humboldt park or wicker park

Post by jesus jones Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:36 pm

that being said, Chicago is pretty cool
    reuben
    reuben
    President Bannon

Pizzas : 710

does anyone know of a good mechanic in humboldt park or wicker park Empty Re: does anyone know of a good mechanic in humboldt park or wicker park

Post by reuben Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:44 pm

All can offer is sympathy and a half-hearted joke about Yancy driving you back. Hope everything goes well.
    jesus jones
    jesus jones
    Tub of Lemon Chobani

Post by jesus jones Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:46 pm

thanks
    ClosetOfExhaustion
    ClosetOfExhaustion
    Have You Heard?

Pizzas : 275
    Dispositiondisposed

Post by ClosetOfExhaustion Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:36 pm

oz automotive at chicago & western. Sy is the mechanic, he (probably) won't bullshit you. just tell him a local recommended him and you're moving back here later this year.

althought at 10:30am I assume you may have found one already.
    jesus jones
    jesus jones
    Tub of Lemon Chobani

Post by jesus jones Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:52 pm

State Farm recommended some places, thanks

Been a stressful, going thru some shit right now morning
    jesus jones
    jesus jones
    Tub of Lemon Chobani

Post by jesus jones Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:55 pm

haven't been posting for a bit due to an extremely busy time at work but i wanted to stop in and tell you how cool your city is

i really enjoyed my brief, intense, kinda fucked up time in chicago and i'm looking forward to making it my new residence

the overwhelming majority of people in the city were really friendly and nice, things are way inexpensive (save for booze in the loop), and transportation is super easy

totally into chicago livin
    techno raj
    techno raj
    Tub of Lemon Chobani

Pizzas : 228

Post by techno raj Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:16 pm

Props!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:03 am