Is now the right time to sell off everything and buy Bitcoin?

Madrox Reloaded
    Madrox Reloaded
    Toilet Pig

Pizzas : 9

Is now the right time to sell off everything and buy Bitcoin? Empty Is now the right time to sell off everything and buy Bitcoin?

Post by Madrox Reloaded on Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:36 pm

Will I make it? What other speculative assets should I throw money into? bumpin
    Madrox Reloaded
    Madrox Reloaded
    Toilet Pig

Is now the right time to sell off everything and buy Bitcoin? Empty Re: Is now the right time to sell off everything and buy Bitcoin?

Post by Madrox Reloaded on Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:22 am

no armchair libertarians on lopp?
    Duff...
    Duff...
    dying of laughter, here, but still genuinely sorry.

Pizzas : 679
    DispositionSunny.

Is now the right time to sell off everything and buy Bitcoin? Empty Re: Is now the right time to sell off everything and buy Bitcoin?

Post by Duff... on Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:29 am

Someone get Kalmia to board here.
    undo
    undo
    Yawn Yeller

Pizzas : 883

Post by undo on Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:31 am

I guess new kinds of money (?) is certainly something to talk about
    C-poots
    C-poots
    Beer Drinkers & Hell Raisers

Pizzas : 193

Post by C-poots on Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:37 pm

invest in yourself Madrox.

just kidding, just move
    Madrox Reloaded
    Madrox Reloaded
    Toilet Pig

Post by Madrox Reloaded on Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:17 pm

timed the bottom pretty well when i made this thread dubstep

C-poots wrote:invest in yourself Madrox.

just kidding, just move

my only prayer of living comfortably in chicago is this ponzi scheme
    Madrox Reloaded
    Madrox Reloaded
    Toilet Pig

Post by Madrox Reloaded on Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:52 pm

buy any and all dips on btc and gold bros. trade war, recession looming and usd living on borrowed time.
    C-poots
    C-poots
    Beer Drinkers & Hell Raisers

Pizzas : 193

Post by C-poots on Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:52 pm

Madrox Reloaded wrote:trade war, recession looming and usd living on borrowed time.  

Hey guys, so this is now 100% happening. I know there is already enough fear about the virus and getting sick and etc and I don't want to add to the panic but I would start making sure you have enough savings to last you a few months.

Interest rate drop to somewhere between 0% and 0.5% was just announced, and reserve requirements on banks have just been lifted. Basically every stock will likely continue to fall for quite some time, and we're going to see a lot of bankruptcies throughout the rest of the year as many companies are loaded up on triple B debt or worse, and debt-to-asset values are totally warped. If revenues dry up, companies are going to start liquidating assets or the workforce.

The worst part is, we haven't even seen the impact of this on a single earnings season and we have no financial levers from the Fed anymore, so there is nothing else to be done except for helicopter money or company bailouts. This might short-term fix itself as companies and homeowners refinance to the new rate, effectively kicking the can down the road, but this shit is going to fucking explode.

If you have a thousand dollars you could stand to lose I would recommend buying some put options on the S&P. I'm buying into May 15th $215 put options. They are massively overpriced already but honestly the market doesn't make any sense. If you are more technical about this stuff, I would look at companies that are loaded up on BBB debt, high fixed costs, and don't have a highly diversified product offering. I'm buying puts or own puts already on Zillow, Disney, Ford, and Macy's.

Good luck guys.
    Madrox Reloaded
    Madrox Reloaded
    Toilet Pig

Post by Madrox Reloaded on Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:19 pm

C-poots wrote:
    Madrox Reloaded wrote:trade war, recession looming and usd living on borrowed time.  

Hey guys, so this is now 100% happening. I know there is already enough fear about the virus and getting sick and etc and I don't want to add to the panic but I would start making sure you have enough savings to last you a few months.

Interest rate drop to somewhere between 0% and 0.5% was just announced, and reserve requirements on banks have just been lifted. Basically every stock will likely continue to fall for quite some time, and we're going to see a lot of bankruptcies throughout the rest of the year as many companies are loaded up on triple B debt or worse, and debt-to-asset values are totally warped. If revenues dry up, companies are going to start liquidating assets or the workforce.

The worst part is, we haven't even seen the impact of this on a single earnings season and we have no financial levers from the Fed anymore, so there is nothing else to be done except for helicopter money or company bailouts. This might short-term fix itself as companies and homeowners refinance to the new rate, effectively kicking the can down the road, but this shit is going to fucking explode.

If you have a thousand dollars you could stand to lose I would recommend buying some put options on the S&P. I'm buying into May 15th $215 put options. They are massively overpriced already but honestly the market doesn't make any sense. If you are more technical about this stuff, I would look at companies that are loaded up on BBB debt, high fixed costs, and don't have a highly diversified product offering. I'm buying puts or own puts already on Zillow, Disney, Ford, and Macy's.

Good luck guys.

yup this gonna be bad. that being said america probably comes out of this "stronger" in a few years as odd as that sounds. rest of the world is probably fucked outside maybe japan, mexico, turkey, argentina and a few others. china is toast.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:18 am