eat some acid and walk to the river

jesus jones
    jesus jones
    Ballbag Hitter

Pizzas : 179

eat some acid and walk to the river Empty eat some acid and walk to the river

Post by jesus jones on Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:31 pm

don't get in the river, just look at it
    jesus jones
    jesus jones
    Ballbag Hitter

eat some acid and walk to the river Empty Re: eat some acid and walk to the river

Post by jesus jones on Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:04 pm

one day it won't be there
    BGwaves
    BGwaves
    Middle-aged Dad

Pizzas : 161
    DispositionBLACK..... coffee in bed

eat some acid and walk to the river Empty Re: eat some acid and walk to the river

Post by BGwaves on Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:21 pm

flower
    Nick
    Nick
    bitter about people liking Modest Mouse

Pizzas : 842

Post by Nick on Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:51 am

I’ve never done acid am I of an age where it’d probably kill me now?
    zappo
    zappo
    YouTube shooter

Pizzas : 836

Post by zappo on Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:23 am

Yeah, but what a way to go.
    jesus jones
    jesus jones
    Ballbag Hitter

Post by jesus jones on Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:21 am

if you plan ahead and drink plenty of water you’ll be fine
    Michael K.
    Michael K.
    Wandering Dragon

Pizzas : 123
    Dispositionpickled

Post by Michael K. on Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:43 pm

This microdosing thing has completely changed my life. I'm excited to take my first trip. Probably will do it up at the Gorge in WA with my brother.
    Duff...
    Duff...
    dying of laughter, here, but still genuinely sorry.

Pizzas : 679
    DispositionSunny.

Post by Duff... on Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:45 pm

Takes a lot of effort for me to talk myself into taking an advil.
    WP64
    WP64

Pizzas : 42
    DispositionIntransigent

Post by WP64 on Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:47 pm

Duff... wrote:Takes a lot of effort for me to talk myself into taking an advil.
    Allergic to Advil, but same.
    Nick
    Nick

Post by Nick on Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:59 pm

jesus jones wrote:if you plan ahead and drink plenty of water you’ll be fine

When I’m going to consume beer planning ahead typically means, “During this football game I’m going to drink 3-6 beers”.

Are you suggesting more detailed advance planning?
    BGwaves
    BGwaves
    Middle-aged Dad

Post by BGwaves on Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:33 pm

Nick, I wouldnt do it alone for your first time. If you do it indoors, clean the rooms you will be in and have lots of candles and incense. I know it sounds cliched but trust me. Wear super comfy clothing whether indoors or outdoors. I like having two rooms playing different music with slightly different lighting. It’s hard to explain but a subtle change of music and or lighting can do all kinds of things especially helping with a difficult experience. If you do it outdoors, at your age, you will want to be a place where you will not run into others. This is not a social experience in my opinion unless you’ve done it a few times. Finally, most importantly, do not expect a 100% positive experience. The things happening in your life will bubble up so if things aren’t great right now, wait til they are better. Everyone whose never done psychedelics thinks it’s gonna be a colorful cartoony experience, it’s not. Hallucinations are weird and mostly consist of things moving around and expanding and contracting on the walls and floors. That is my best advice.
    Nick
    Nick

Post by Nick on Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:54 pm

Michael K. wrote:This microdosing thing has completely changed my life. I'm excited to take my first trip. Probably will do it up at the Gorge in WA with my brother.

I know you brought this up in another thread but is micro dosing still causing similar effects but just not to the level a “full trip” would?

That might be a dumb question but I guess I’m thinking of distance running and the need to build mileage prior to a marathon, lol.
    WP64
    WP64

Pizzas : 42
    DispositionIntransigent

Post by WP64 on Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:08 pm

BGwaves wrote:Everyone whose never done psychedelics thinks it’s gonna be a colorful cartoony experience, it’s not. Hallucinations are weird and mostly consist of things moving around and expanding and contracting on the walls and floors. That is my best advice.
    Every time someone describes their hallucinogenic experience to me it sounds super uncomfortable at best and terrifying at worst.
    BGwaves
    BGwaves
    Middle-aged Dad

Post by BGwaves on Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:52 pm

The microdosing and full experience are different. I’d recommend mushrooms. It’s a shorter experience and in my opinion it feels more euphoric. Acid trips can last 8-10 hours, no joke. My friend had some shit that lasted 16 hours! Plus with mushrooms you can more easily manage a dose. For mushrooms a psychedelic dose starts around 2g-3.5g. With acid you basically have to trust that the dose is what they say because it’s measured in micrograms so accuracy is harder. If you do decide to give it a go PM me, I can help you get either. Microdose may be harder to get, fyi.
    BGwaves
    BGwaves
    Middle-aged Dad

Post by BGwaves on Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:03 pm

It’s not all scary. One time I was lying on my friends couch. I had my eyes closed when suddenly, a realistic looking voodoo doll appeared in my mind. It stared at me, smoking a giant cigar. Then out of nowhere it says ‘look down’ It starts to float upwards while holding a blanket of jewels which it covered me with. The blanket eventually shifted into what I can only describe as an earthworm that looked like a totem poll. As it passed over my body the faces shifted between happy, sad, and completely twisted. Throughout all of this I was calm and it all flowed perfectly with the music.

This experience happened over 10 years ago
    Michael K.
    Michael K.
    Wandering Dragon

Dispositionpickled

Post by Michael K. on Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:42 pm

Nick wrote:
    Michael K. wrote:This microdosing thing has completely changed my life. I'm excited to take my first trip. Probably will do it up at the Gorge in WA with my brother.

I know you brought this up in another thread but is micro dosing still causing similar effects but just not to the level a “full trip” would?

That might be a dumb question but I guess I’m thinking of distance running and the need to build mileage prior to a marathon, lol.

I haven't trip dosed, so I don't have a complete experience on this, but there are no psychedelic/hallucinatory effects the way I microdose - which is with liquid LSD diluted with distilled water. I'm taking about 1/20th of a trip dose every 3 days and most consistently I find the effects are that it's easier for me to listen to what people have to say, I'm more emotionally empathetic, I'm less ego-driven, I'm much less frustrated by circumstances outside of my control - kids, traffic, shitty football games, etc. - and less envious of others. It really feels like the ideal version of what I imagine anti-anxiety/antidepression prescriptions are trying to accomplish. (No experience with those either, btw.) As an added bonus, a microdose is an all-time great hangover cure for all the parts of the hangover that affect your head.
    coyote
    coyote
    Gestalt entity formed from the collective consciousness of LOPP

Pizzas : 85

Post by coyote on Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:11 pm

Not trippin but I’m the high dad in my neighborhood, mowing the lawn with no shoes on

I’d love to trip again but know the existential therapy mind I have will engulf me
    jesus jones
    jesus jones
    Ballbag Hitter

Post by jesus jones on Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:18 pm

lol whoops more like macrodose
    Soma
    Soma
    Your Tailor

Pizzas : 392

Post by Soma on Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:17 pm

My last acid trip was basically just eight hours of intense anxiety - seems to be how I respond to all drugs now which is why I'm completely done with them - but this thread is still giving me pangs of nostalgia. Might just have to do the river part of the equation at some point in the near future.
    Nick
    Nick

Post by Nick on Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:38 am

Sitting at my desk reading a WaPo headline “A man took LSD and fell in a lake at Disneyland Paris. He was found naked and confused hours later.”

Thought about this thread.
    jesus jones
    jesus jones
    Ballbag Hitter

Post by jesus jones on Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:24 am

that rarely happens
    Michael K.
    Michael K.
    Wandering Dragon

Dispositionpickled

Post by Michael K. on Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:09 am

Probably don't take acid at Disneyland.
    BGwaves
    BGwaves
    Middle-aged Dad

Post by BGwaves on Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:31 pm

JJ, I have a suggestion, you should name your next track(album?) after this thread.
    jesus jones
    jesus jones
    Ballbag Hitter

Post by jesus jones on Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:26 am

seems hacky imo
    BGwaves
    BGwaves
    Middle-aged Dad

Post by BGwaves on Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:07 am

Good point

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:41 am