+2
Gene Bootcut
undo
6 posters

Which of these movies should I watch next?

Poll

I haven't watched any of these

[ 0 ]
    Which of these movies should I watch next? Bar_left0%Which of these movies should I watch next? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Which of these movies should I watch next? Bar_left14%Which of these movies should I watch next? Bar_right [14%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Which of these movies should I watch next? Bar_left14%Which of these movies should I watch next? Bar_right [14%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 2 ]
    Which of these movies should I watch next? Bar_left29%Which of these movies should I watch next? Bar_right [29%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    Which of these movies should I watch next? Bar_left0%Which of these movies should I watch next? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 7
    undo
    undo
    Internet's Busiest Music Nerd

Pizzas : 1137

Which of these movies should I watch next? Empty Which of these movies should I watch next?

Post by undo Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:42 am

I have also never seen this but it's my favorite movie poster in the world

Which of these movies should I watch next? 41NALOgDHDL
    undo
    undo
    Internet's Busiest Music Nerd

Pizzas : 1137

Which of these movies should I watch next? Empty Re: Which of these movies should I watch next?

Post by undo Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:43 am

I also put Captain America and Us in the poll but there was only room for 10 choices
    Gene Bootcut
    Gene Bootcut
    A fanatic of the sketch genre

Pizzas : 441

Which of these movies should I watch next? Empty Re: Which of these movies should I watch next?

Post by Gene Bootcut Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:25 am

Oldboy
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

Pizzas : 992
    DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:30 am

I really want to watch Us too.
    Nick
    Nick
    anorexic Skeletor

Pizzas : 978

Post by Nick Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:25 pm

I voted for The Tree of Life but you definitely need to be in the right mood.
    jesus jones
    jesus jones
    Tub of Lemon Chobani

Pizzas : 259

Post by jesus jones Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:16 pm

midsommar
    Duff...
    Duff...
    Current Bass Player of UFO

Pizzas : 809
    DispositionSunny.

Post by Duff... Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:55 am

Tree of Life is the only one I've seen so definitely do that one.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:43 pm