Nick
Duff...
15 posters

Hatin-ass SOMBies at the coffee shop.

undo
    undo
    Internet's Busiest Music Nerd

Pizzas : 1139

Hatin-ass SOMBies at the coffee shop. - Page 4 Empty Re: Hatin-ass SOMBies at the coffee shop.

Post by undo Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:58 pm

I always put my cream in first before I pour any coffee. If I used sugar it would go in there at the same time. Then when your pour hot coffee into your cup, the turbulence/heat dissolves and mixes in your cream/sugar. There is no need to actually stir your coffee at all! I'm not wrong about this, am I?
    undo
    undo

Hatin-ass SOMBies at the coffee shop. - Page 4 Empty Re: Hatin-ass SOMBies at the coffee shop.

Post by undo Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:07 pm

Watching any random person at the coffee station pulling up, filling their cup ALL the way to the brim, then trying to add cream and their cup overflows. The adventure begins as they have to wipe down the countertop beneath their cup, wiping down the sides of their cup, drying off their hands with 2 or 3 napkins, then struggling to open a packet of sugar, spilling half of it all over the counter, emptying it into their cup, repeating the process with packet of sugar #2, discarding empty sugar packets on the countertop when the trash receptacle is inches away, getting out their stir stick and spilling their coffee all over again, wiping up everything with napkins, NOW FUMBLING WITH THEIR SUPER FULL cup once again to get a cup sleeve on it, spilling again as they struggle to get their lid on straight and tight

I hang back when I see someone else stepping up to the coffee pots because I'm trying to social distance and I don't want to step into anyone's space while they get their coffee fixed Their Way (Matthew 7:12) but this should never take more than 30 seconds. Total amateur hour over here, the Eternal September of coffee that never ends
    Michael K.
    Michael K.
    Fascist Groove Shark

Pizzas : 161
    Dispositionpickled

Post by Michael K. Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:31 pm

good boarding
    damo suzuki
    damo suzuki
    Still has http://lotsofpeopleposting.teensboards.com bookmarked

Pizzas : 61

Post by damo suzuki Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:36 pm

Hm. A deep experince.
    undo
    undo

Post by undo Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:42 pm

As punishment for the arrogance behind my post above, the lid on my cup just popped off and my shirt and pants are now drenched with coffee.
    undo
    undo

Post by undo Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:27 pm

Hatin-ass SOMBies at the coffee shop. - Page 4 Resize21

Absolutely had it with all these coffee companies that DON'T love America
    BGwaves
    BGwaves
    basically just a wordier, shittier sausage blurb

Pizzas : 282
    DispositionBLACK..... coffee in bed

Post by BGwaves Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:41 pm

Shit, when I saw that logo I thought Black Rebel Motorcycle Club went into coffee!

Instead it’s…

‘Son, you’ll move faster than them bullets flying out an AR15!’
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

Pizzas : 995
    DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:35 pm

Is that guy on the right an actual white American politician? Or is he just every single one of them ever?
    Nick
    Nick
    anorexic Skeletor

Pizzas : 978

Post by Nick Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:42 am

I’m staying at a Fairfield Inn somewhere in Indiana. Ventured down to the complimentary breakfast this morning which upon check-in was told “It’s not like most hotel breakfasts. We have hot food.”

I passed on the “bacon” and other assorted pastries and went for the coffee. A couple sips in and I said, “This is will not suffice”. So, I punched in Starbucks to my phone and weaved through streets of small town Indiana for 6 minutes to get my Venti Pike, black.

I’ve had better coffee. But understanding my options are limited this June Friday I appreciate this sour, burnt tasting sludge.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:54 pm