Ned Braden
17 posters

Wet Shaving Enthusiasts Subforum

Duff...
    Duff...
    Current Bass Player of UFO

Pizzas : 810
    DispositionSunny.

Wet Shaving Enthusiasts Subforum - Page 3 Empty Re: Wet Shaving Enthusiasts Subforum

Post by Duff... Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:58 am

The internet is weird.
    undo
    undo
    Internet's Busiest Music Nerd

Pizzas : 1142

Wet Shaving Enthusiasts Subforum - Page 3 Empty Re: Wet Shaving Enthusiasts Subforum

Post by undo Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:20 pm

A few out of control pubic hairs aside, I don't think I have ever trimmed any body hair on myself anywhere below my chin.

I'm not a fount of testosterone but every time I've gone swimming I notice that I have way more hair on my chest than any other dudes/blokes at the pool/beach. There was a very long time in my life where I would have panicked about this but I've somehow reached a point where I really don't care. However, maybe I'm supposed to care? I never got the memo about this. But if the memo is being written by the wet shaving industry (which I suspect it is), then I don't want anything to do with it! I'm in a monogamous relationship and am not keeping up any of the fronts that I suspect chest-shaving is supposed to maintain.

I probably sound like I'm against doing this, which really isn't the case, I wouldn't mind trying it. I think that Seinfeld episode brainwashed me and I'm left with a (probably unreasonable) anxiety that things aren't going to grow back the way they should.
    Nick
    Nick
    anorexic Skeletor

Pizzas : 978

Post by Nick Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:39 pm

I’m also in a monogamous relationship but still either trim or shave my chest, stomach, pubes and other random hairs on a weekly basis.

I do this because I’m not much of a fan of body hair and out of respect for my partner.
    Duff...
    Duff...
    Current Bass Player of UFO

Pizzas : 810
    DispositionSunny.

Post by Duff... Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:24 pm

Been thinking a lot about this lately as I also dislike body hair and I'm not gonna pretend that lousy episode of Seinfeld hasn't affected me.

My opinion is if your girl doesn't care then don't bother.
    Gene Bootcut
    Gene Bootcut
    A fanatic of the sketch genre

Pizzas : 441

Post by Gene Bootcut Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:30 pm

I wish I had more hair on my body

Occasionally consider trimming my pubes because maybe a literal untamed bush isn't everyone's cup of tea but then no woman ever seems to care and I  can't see myself ever objecting to it either so w/e
    chrondog
    chrondog
    Mystery Thread Deleter

Pizzas : 342

Post by chrondog Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:01 pm

The kinds of girls I like enjoy body hair, so I don't trim it too much. I am lucky to have a medium amount of body hair that is masculine but not overgrown. I'm especially happy with how my leg hair looks. My chest hair is kinda wild and spiral-y, but it's not too bad. I have some moles that tend to sprout really long, gangly hairs that I occasionally trim, but they seem to grow back incredibly fast. I typically trim my pubes with scissors once every few months, but I took the beard trimmer down there about a week ago and its worked out fine.

I'm not sure I'll ever understand how some people manage to get such a close scrote shave.
    undo
    undo

Post by undo Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:36 pm

Do you really have to shave your balls before getting a vasectomy?
    Nick
    Nick
    anorexic Skeletor

Pizzas : 978

Post by Nick Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:15 pm

No
    WP64
    WP64
    Mystery Thread Deleter

Pizzas : 67
    DispositionIntransigent

Post by WP64 Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:09 pm

chrondog wrote:I'm not sure I'll ever understand how some people manage to get such a close scrote shave.
    I don't think that I want to know either.
    undo
    undo

Post by undo Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:23 pm

I am not clicking on this but also I definitely did not do anything to earn this as a targeted advertisement

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:03 am