2 posters

Stop USA government persecution, crimes and abuse against Gregory Morse

undo
    undo
    Internet's Busiest Music Nerd

Pizzas : 1132

Stop USA government persecution, crimes and abuse against Gregory Morse Empty Stop USA government persecution, crimes and abuse against Gregory Morse

Post by undo Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:14 am

The perverts have put a dirty tissue under the door to the hall to keep it open replacing the cardboard that is normally there which is another hallmark of their perversions. The agent criminal in the room above me continues making loud pervert noises and the occasional whistler will pass by my apartment to pervert the environment. All the while they are crying and complaining about how they want me off their "television" and "cancelled". This pervert network will not give me peace and it is mutual as I will not back down and stop fighting them to the point that they have to hide like little cowardly crooks behind their bells and whistles like car horns or alarms or whatever other pervert toys they have in their limited command.
    undo
    undo

Stop USA government persecution, crimes and abuse against Gregory Morse Empty Re: Stop USA government persecution, crimes and abuse against Gregory Morse

Post by undo Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:21 am

Evidence demonstrating attempted transsexualism inflection by criminals in the CIA who were classmates from spy-training University School in Hunting Valley, Ohio gradating classes 1998-2004 including dropouts. Covert abuse for over 3 years while I sleep, involving surgeries, estrogen drugging, squeezing of the fatty tissue. This is only my chest. These sorts of manipulations have been done throughout my entire body in a fine-tuned scripted homosexual recruitment campaign.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=441840052516959&set=pb.166920256675608.-2207520000.1357640404&type=3&theater
    undo
    undo

Stop USA government persecution, crimes and abuse against Gregory Morse Empty Re: Stop USA government persecution, crimes and abuse against Gregory Morse

Post by undo Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:24 am

Date: <current date>
    Dear <authority or agency name>:
    I am writing in regards to my knowledge of the persecution of Gregory Reynolds Morse at the hands of the mafia, an international crime syndicate which has infiltrated all authoritative elements of the US government effectively forming a treasonous behind the scenes "shadow government". There is strong evidence that exists in his documents and photographs, most especially his political asylum information document that demonstrates a clear pattern of harassment and abuse by treasonous and corrupt members of the USA intelligence community whose loyalties lie with the mafia. I believe that using government agents and resources to spread false rumors and propaganda while using classified technology and advanced psychology techniques to target a private citizen is simply unacceptable and unwarranted. The abuses he details involving the homosexual recruitment campaign are atrocious and utterly disgusting to such a point that it is not even discussable in most public venues. I recognize that the Gregory Reynolds Morse is certainly mentally sound, highly intelligent and heterosexual, having not ever done anything to suggest otherwise. The harassment campaign he is experiencing certainly seeks to alter these extremely wonderful characteristics though he is an extraordinarily strong individual with admirable determination and good will power such that I am certain he will completely defeat and counter all attempts to negatively influence him.
    I demand an investigation be opened into those who are responsible for the abuse of the advanced technology and psychology that is being used against this individual. He makes a strong case that the CIA, the FBI and US Army military intelligence are thoroughly infiltrated by the mafia and intricately involved in his plight. From his document, it sounds like the CIA considers him to be an "asset" and passed him over to the FBI for a bogus and corrupt investigation that is being used to rationalize and justify countless abuses and harassment. Later on, the US Army tried to psychologically force him to join to formalize the mafia's control over this individual through mafia controlled structures in the government.
    Further it is my understanding that Gregory Reynolds Morse reverted to Islam in mid-April of 2010. The abuses he is suffering at the hands of the mafia infiltrated USA government amount to religious persecution and must be stopped immediately. I fully support him in his quest as a political refugee to obtain political asylum or immigration in another country for his own safety as his life has been utterly destroyed in the USA which in turn has created many people who are angry and want revenge against him at any cost. I ask the government to have good will, support his wishes and not interfere with this process. He has turned his life in a new and wonderful direction by now having strong faith in God. I believe he has a good heart, mind and soul and must be allowed to live his life in peace without interference by unjust and unaccountable authorities.
    I would like to point out that there is growing international concern and accusations against the USA in terms of human rights violations. The government must be held accountable for this especially as most of it stems directly from the executive branch, the CIA, the FBI and the military which given the powers granted have been the most highly targeted for infiltration by the mafia. I also ask the government to formally acknowledge and begin investigating and protecting citizens from the classified practice of illegally conducting organized stalking by the mafia against chosen targets with treasonous intelligence actors and government agents working in highly coordinated teams utilizing intelligence agents sitting behind computers while controlling observation and research satellites to monitor and control the subconscious mind of consenting and non-consenting individuals. There is a growing abundance of evidence showing that this type of activity is being actively conducted against many people worldwide. This is a flat out abuse of human rights and amounts to a form of "soft torture" as it is purely psychological and very difficult to prove. Yet if the government is infiltrated by mafia partaking in this activity against citizens, it must cease and desist immediately while brining those people involved in this treason to justice.
    Sincerely,
    <your full name>
    <your signature>
    <your initials>
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

Pizzas : 987
    DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:25 am

Stop drinking your lotion, people!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:43 pm

What is going on?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:15 am