Nick
15 posters

The Donald J. Trump Presidency

Duff...
    Duff...
    Current Bass Player of UFO

Pizzas : 812
    DispositionSunny.

The Donald J. Trump Presidency - Page 11 Empty Re: The Donald J. Trump Presidency

Post by Duff... Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:43 pm

undo wrote:
    Republicans have advised the president against it, arguing that Mr. Blagojevich’s crime epitomizes the corruption that Mr. Trump had said he wanted to tackle as president.

Uh, I can only assume they mean "the kind performed by democrats" because otherwise.
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

Pizzas : 997
    DispositionRock Guitars

The Donald J. Trump Presidency - Page 11 Empty Re: The Donald J. Trump Presidency

Post by Ned Braden Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:03 am

Donald Trump catching the coronavirus and dying is the event we need to heal the world.
    undo
    undo
    Internet's Busiest Music Nerd

Pizzas : 1145

Post by undo Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:12 pm

Ned Braden wrote:Donald Trump catching the coronavirus and dying is the event we need to heal the world.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/mar/09/matt-gaetz-coronavirus-cpac-quarantine
    jesus jones
    jesus jones
    Tub of Lemon Chobani

Pizzas : 259

Post by jesus jones Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:28 pm

Ned Braden wrote:Donald Trump catching the coronavirus and dying is the event we need to heal the world.
    i've been thinking that maybe there's a karmic thing in play in which the worst person in america is allowed to become the most unavoidable and then dies in front of all of us in the most embarrassing way

perhaps all this misery does have a decent payoff at the moment we begin to rebuild
    WP64
    WP64
    Mystery Thread Deleter

Pizzas : 67
    DispositionIntransigent

Post by WP64 Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:20 pm

At the beginning the two hardest hit regions in Italy were the bastions of the far-right Lega Party and as the virus started to spread it was largely missing areas that voted centre-left in their respective regional elections. It was a funny coincidence for a few days and everyone kept joking about how this was karmic punishment for the fascists. It didn't last though. Neutral
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:51 pm

There should be an entire wing in the Trump presidential library dedicated to all the blatant racist shit he’s said and tweeted. “Chinese virus.” What a fucking racist shithead.

Last edited by Ned Braden on Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:59 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Instead of a presidential library, of course there should just be a museum dedicated to the fascist criminal shitbag who took over our country that one time but who is also luckily waiting for death in prison)
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:31 am

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-coronavirus-economic-stimulus-reelection-bailout/2020/03/18/280a1a12-6947-11ea-9923-57073adce27c_story.html

Trump’s ability to enact his plan and weather the turbulence could have an enormous impact on his political fate and determine whether he is remembered as this era’s Herbert Hoover, who was president at the onset of the Great Depression, or its Franklin Roosevelt, his successor who guided the nation out of economic and geopolitical turmoil.

“This is Trump’s World War II,” said Stephen Moore, a Heritage Foundation fellow and an informal Trump economic adviser. “It’s really critical to not only whether he is reelected but how he will be judged by history.”

Pundits entertaining the notion that history might somehow judge this guy as something other than "greedy racist criminal misogynist demagogue sociopath" are rich.
    jesus jones
    jesus jones
    Tub of Lemon Chobani

Post by jesus jones Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:34 pm

i’ve never just straight up wanted someone to die until trump ran for president
    undo
    undo

Post by undo Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:45 pm

When I type the word "hate" on my phone, the next word it auto-suggests for me even before I've touched the next letter is "Donald."
    undo
    undo

Post by undo Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:33 am

I think it was because I typed something like "I don't hate Donald Trump but" here or elsewhere, but of course, that statement is simply not true.

The man has lead us all into sin. And how could I resist? How could I ask anyone to?
    undo
    undo

Post by undo Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:34 am

People said his brain was infected by devils
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:36 am

He’s a convicted felon, isn’t he Monty?
    Well, he should be.
    undo
    undo

Post by undo Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:24 pm

Much of Trump’s invective on the Postal Service is aimed at Amazon founder and chief executive Jeff Bezos, who owns The Washington Post. Trump has advocated for increasing the prices on Amazon deliveries, against the recommendation of shipping experts and the agency’s own Board of Governors, a majority of whom Trump appointed.

“They should raise, they have to raise the prices to these companies that walk in and drop thousands of packages on the floor of the post office and say, ‘Deliver it,'" Trump said at a news conference Wednesday. “And they make money, but the post office gets killed. Okay? So they ought to do that, and we are looking into it, and we’ve been pushing them now for over a year.”
    undo
    undo

Post by undo Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:53 pm

The Donald J. Trump Presidency - Page 11 Sgtxui10
    undo
    undo

Post by undo Wed May 20, 2020 11:08 pm

The president just publicly lied about the state of Michigan breaking election laws. He threatens to withhold Federal aid from them while much of the state is currently a flooded disaster zone. It is clear he holds a deep grudge against the state's Democratic governor and is eager to inflame tensions there in the months leading to the election.

The media refuses to hold him accountable for lying, refuses to acknowledge his bluster as extortion or to call out his thought process for what it is.

The day isn't even over and the entire thing has already been forgotten.

Halfway through this post, you mentally checked out because you've heard all this before.

My ability to post in any further depth about this is deeply hampered by the fact I am writing this post on a smartphone.

I will eventually propose to my girlfriend but I am dealing with a great deal of anxiety over it because her extended family are full MAGA and I will not have them at a wedding. I could compromise on this but a part of me would surely die and it's the only part of myself I can still tolerate

undo
    undo

Post by undo Thu May 21, 2020 6:05 pm

The Donald J. Trump Presidency - Page 11 Lend_a10

Are you man enough to make the president wear a mask?
    undo
    undo

Post by undo Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:47 pm

John Boy Walton
    John Boy Walton
    Right Wing Savage

Pizzas : 2
    DispositionFUGLY

Post by John Boy Walton Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:57 pm

undo wrote:The president just publicly lied about the state of Michigan breaking election laws. He threatens to withhold Federal aid from them while much of the state is currently a flooded disaster zone. It is clear he holds a deep grudge against the state's Democratic governor and is eager to inflame tensions there in the months leading to the election.

The media refuses to hold him accountable for lying, refuses to acknowledge his bluster as extortion or to call out his thought process for what it is.

The day isn't even over and the entire thing has already been forgotten.

Halfway through this post, you mentally checked out because you've heard all this before.

My ability to post in any further depth about this is deeply hampered by the fact I am writing this post on a smartphone.

I will eventually propose to my girlfriend but I am dealing with a great deal of anxiety over it because her extended family are full MAGA and I will not have them at a wedding. I could compromise on this but a part of me would surely die and it's the only part of myself I can still tolerate

I don't use Twitter.
    Nick
    Nick
    anorexic Skeletor

Pizzas : 980

Post by Nick Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:30 pm

It’s only 11:30AM and the interviews at Trump’s Nazi rally are reminding us how stupid his supporters are and that they deserve no quarter for their actions. Fuck these people. I hope they’re all on ventilators in 2 weeks.
    jesus jones
    jesus jones
    Tub of Lemon Chobani

Post by jesus jones Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:06 pm

6200 people attended the nazi rally

that's 1/3 the capacity of the arena

and - i can't stress this enough - about 0.6% of tickets claimed
    jesus jones
    jesus jones
    Tub of Lemon Chobani

Post by jesus jones Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:07 pm

you just fucking love to see it
    Michael K.
    Michael K.
    Fascist Groove Shark

Pizzas : 161
    Dispositionpickled

Post by Michael K. Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:14 pm

That's gold
    John Boy Walton
    John Boy Walton
    Right Wing Savage

Pizzas : 2
    DispositionFUGLY

Post by John Boy Walton Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:17 pm

I thought the Tik Tok thing was pretty funny if it's true.
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:30 pm

bounties!!!
    jesus jones
    jesus jones
    Tub of Lemon Chobani

Post by jesus jones Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:54 pm

what's the feeling on this thing sticking

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:26 pm