5 posters

sorry guys but if you can't bro down to this than i just don't respect your opinion one bit

Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

Pizzas : 993
    DispositionRock Guitars

sorry guys but if you can't bro down to this than i just don't respect your opinion one bit Empty sorry guys but if you can't bro down to this than i just don't respect your opinion one bit

Post by Ned Braden Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:10 pm

imlikewhoa imlikewhoa imlikewhoa imlikewhoa imlikewhoa imlikewhoa imlikewhoa

seriously
    Ted Falconi
    Ted Falconi
    Shiek

Pizzas : 394

sorry guys but if you can't bro down to this than i just don't respect your opinion one bit Empty Re: sorry guys but if you can't bro down to this than i just don't respect your opinion one bit

Post by Ted Falconi Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:23 pm

Some of the greatest bands of all time came out of the Chicago suburbs.
    Ted Falconi
    Ted Falconi
    Shiek

sorry guys but if you can't bro down to this than i just don't respect your opinion one bit Empty Re: sorry guys but if you can't bro down to this than i just don't respect your opinion one bit

Post by Ted Falconi Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:24 pm

Among the related videos according to youtube:
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:34 pm

^^ hope that was intentional somehow
    Ted Falconi
    Ted Falconi
    Shiek

Post by Ted Falconi Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:38 pm

sorry guys but if you can't bro down to this than i just don't respect your opinion one bit 2s8ixkx
    Ted Falconi
    Ted Falconi
    Shiek

Post by Ted Falconi Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:43 pm

Incredible arrangement of images right there.
    undo
    undo
    Internet's Busiest Music Nerd

Pizzas : 1138

Post by undo Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:25 pm

how old are they
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:44 pm

These dudes are like 27
    Ted Falconi
    Ted Falconi
    Shiek

Post by Ted Falconi Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:54 pm

imlikewhoa im feelin it

Interesting. I thought they were teenagers.
    undo
    undo

Post by undo Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:59 pm

was that the kid from Simeon HS who got shot
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:29 pm

I'm not sure, but that was my guess. Favorite thing about that vid right now is how the harsh lyrics match up with images like street sharks and big hurt beer.
    undo
    undo

Post by undo Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:59 pm

sorry guys but if you can't bro down to this than i just don't respect your opinion one bit 65392467415039968886142
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:09 am

Would be stellar album art.

Looks like these guys are trying to generate some buzz by trolling phish fan forums lol

Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:09 pm

I thought they had broken up when one of them moved to Colorado for a while, but he came back and they just released this:
    http://n3groleague.bandcamp.com/album/da-league

Honestly, it's like the culmination of everything. You can finally hear the lyrics, so a rap like "Been livin on the edge like I'm Steven Tyler, wanna meet Katy Perry have a baby with her name him Tyler Perry, house of Pain ain't done nothin new since everlast sang the blues in the 90s dude" no longer gets overlooked. I feel the members-only Ninja Turtles Fan Forum spirit in "Jetski to Heaven" and "Wrong Side of the Tracks" pretty hard.

Last edited by Ned Braden on Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Aerosmith)
    reuben
    reuben
    President Bannon

Pizzas : 710

Post by reuben Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:12 pm

Ted Falconi wrote:sorry guys but if you can't bro down to this than i just don't respect your opinion one bit 2s8ixkx
    I'm only a little bit disappointed that this wasn't a Rufus Wainwright cover.
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:18 pm

The lyrics as I interpret them from "Get High"

Da League done some thinking over the last couple weeks
    Been so cold outside I can barely speak
    I can see my breath when I’m walkin outside
    And my old job seems like it’s goin nowhere
    The whole world seems like a bad joke somedays now
    I don’t really understand where I’m gonna be in three years
    I can’t take it anymore sometimes I just wanna give up
    The whole world is getting lost man
    My boss been givin me shit this morning
    And I’ve about had it

So I’m gonna get high
    It’s about to get turned the fuck up

Stone gage
    Joey mac
    Stone faced
    Ol mec
    Got the kush pack’d
    Daniel stern
    Bush wacked
    DMT and crack
    Sprinkled on a bag a sweat
    Cold ???
    Wigga!
    That’s the agro crag
    Wigga!
    Tean mom Janelle
    Jerry Cantrell
    It’s a lazer tag bootrace
    Razorblade suitcase
    16 stone and I’m stoned like I’m 16
    couple bags a weed
    rollin up the mixed green

gonna get high
    it’s about to get turned the fuck up

Song for WP64 to get through the harsh college 2013 winter if ever there was one.
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:18 pm

Jesus christ I just realized where the sample in Peter Pan Yay came from

Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:08 am

sorry guys but if you can't bro down to this than i just don't respect your opinion one bit 1685278755-1

Out!: A McHenry County LGBT Youth at Risk Musical Production (A Conscious Jam-Band Hip Hop Opera)
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:38 am

"Featuring Bill Callahan"
    zappo
    zappo
    Supermasculine Menial

Pizzas : 870

Post by zappo Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:12 pm

Wanted to tell you that I opened my copy of Svejk, this morning, and saw that the translator is from Crystal Lake.
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:20 pm

Whoa... that is pretty nuts. I was just thinking about that book and, in general, how much I miss reading and writing about things I want to read and write about. I've had that book for months now, and a steady stream of classwork, work work, and airplane adventures have kept me from reading it.
    zappo
    zappo
    Supermasculine Menial

Post by zappo Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:21 pm

Dude talks mad shit about the Penguin translation!
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:41 pm

What's the translator's name, just out of curiosity? Being from Crystal Lake, there's always an outside chance I know of him somehow.
    zappo
    zappo
    Supermasculine Menial

Post by zappo Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:22 pm

Emmett Michael Joyce. Wife: Demetra. Kids: Jamie and Michael.
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:14 pm

Nope. Born in '44... I guess he was before my time. Was thinking maybe I'd recognize the name as a teacher or something.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:16 pm