+2
reuben
Michael K.
6 posters

Do you ever use the toilet as a backrest?

Poll

¿que?

[ 3 ]
    Do you ever use the toilet as a backrest? Bar_left43%Do you ever use the toilet as a backrest? Bar_right [43%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Do you ever use the toilet as a backrest? Bar_left57%Do you ever use the toilet as a backrest? Bar_right [57%] 

Total Votes: 7
    Poll closed
    Michael K.
    Michael K.
    Fascist Groove Shark

Pizzas : 161
    Dispositionpickled

Do you ever use the toilet as a backrest? Empty Do you ever use the toilet as a backrest?

Post by Michael K. Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:55 am

I wouldn't do this in a public restroom, but in my own home where I'm sure - confident &/or convinced at least - that it's nobody's urine but my own on the backsplash, I'll for sure lean back and relax while I'm deucing/boarding. Sure makes the things feel a whole lot less like work.
    reuben
    reuben
    President Bannon

Pizzas : 710

Do you ever use the toilet as a backrest? Empty Re: Do you ever use the toilet as a backrest?

Post by reuben Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:51 am

I don't trust that most toilet tanks are built to withstand the weight of a grown-ass man, so this is something that I do not do.
    Gene Bootcut
    Gene Bootcut
    A fanatic of the sketch genre

Pizzas : 441

Do you ever use the toilet as a backrest? Empty Re: Do you ever use the toilet as a backrest?

Post by Gene Bootcut Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:37 am

My natural instinct is to slouch forwards in any position.
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

Pizzas : 993
    DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:29 am

I went through a short lived phase where I thought it was hilarious and natural to AC Slater the toilet. Sit on it backwards a la spinning the chair around at the lunchtable, grip the tank and let er rip. Haven't done this much since entering adulthood, but it still seems like a fun thing to do if the mood strikes.
    reuben
    reuben
    President Bannon

Pizzas : 710

Post by reuben Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:33 am

imlikewhoa
    zappo
    zappo
    Supermasculine Menial

Pizzas : 870

Post by zappo Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:36 am

undo
    undo
    Internet's Busiest Music Nerd

Pizzas : 1138

Post by undo Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:26 pm

The toilet at work flushes automatically every 30 seconds when you sit on it unless you lean forward really far the whole time.

This angered me for the longest time until I finally figured out this was actually working out in my favor in a lot of ways.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:40 am