tjenz
Ted Falconi
21 posters

The Donald J. Trump Presidency

Ted Falconi
    Ted Falconi
    Shiek

Pizzas : 394

The Donald J. Trump Presidency - Page 15 Empty Re: The Donald J. Trump Presidency

Post by Ted Falconi Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:48 pm

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/08/02/adam-carolla-delivers-blistering-testimony-to-congress-on-removing-safe-spaces-from-colleges/
    Nick
    Nick
    anorexic Skeletor

Pizzas : 978

The Donald J. Trump Presidency - Page 15 Empty Re: The Donald J. Trump Presidency

Post by Nick Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:47 pm

He's defending Nazis this afternoon. This man is a disgrace.
    chrondog
    chrondog
    Mystery Thread Deleter

Pizzas : 342

Post by chrondog Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:53 pm

The Donald J. Trump Presidency - Page 15 Drudge-sirenALT-LEFTThe Donald J. Trump Presidency - Page 15 Drudge-siren
    Nick
    Nick
    anorexic Skeletor

Post by Nick Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:07 pm

We really should just burn it all down and start over I mean for fucks sake this country elected Donald Trump.
    zappo
    zappo
    Supermasculine Menial

Pizzas : 870

Post by zappo Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:06 pm

You're conveniently overlooking the fact, Nick, that they had a permit.
    zappo
    zappo
    Supermasculine Menial

Post by zappo Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:07 pm

A permit.
    zappo
    zappo
    Supermasculine Menial

Post by zappo Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:08 pm

You can't just run around all willy-nilly, condemning permit-holders. What do you think this is? North Korea?
    chrondog
    chrondog
    Mystery Thread Deleter

Post by chrondog Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:49 pm

The obsession with finding the right moment for Trump to "redeem" himself is so perverse and disgusting. He is beyond irredeemable. He did irredeemable things before he even began his campaign. Why do people seem to hope that he has the "right reaction" to something? What would that even fucking accomplish?

Why are we still talking about this man's surrogates? Why are we still excited when his communications team contradicts him and then he doubles down? These PR surrogates are fucking worthless to this country. Who gives a fuck what Sarah Huckabee Sanders or Kellyanne Conway or Steven Miller says? Why do we need to reconcile what they say with what he says?

I'm all for the Maxine Waters approach to Trump. I don't think much about the latest controversial thing the President said because he has zero credibility on any issue at any time. I believe he is a dangerous actor, unfit to serve, and I am seeking a remedy that would remove him from office. The 25th Amendment is on the table.
    reuben
    reuben
    President Bannon

Pizzas : 710

Post by reuben Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:54 am

I feel like there's a better chance we'll have a coup in this country before they impeach this guy. So many generals in the white house. And maybe the gop recognizes that the monster they created with 2nd Amendment rights rhetoric can only be cowed by the actual military.
    Nick
    Nick
    anorexic Skeletor

Post by Nick Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:06 am

You'd like to think at some point these career politicians like McConnell & Ryan will realize Trump isn't going to help them further their evil agenda. And in fact, he's only putting them in a vulnerable spot where a challenger with an anti-Trump message can take their seat.

They'll have to come out strongly against him and by name rather than speaking then generalities. But I don't have much faith in any Republican doing the right thing.
    chrondog
    chrondog
    Mystery Thread Deleter

Post by chrondog Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:38 pm

chrondog wrote:He is beyond irredeemable.

LATE: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/14/opinion/president-trump-charlottesville.html
    undo
    undo
    Internet's Busiest Music Nerd

Pizzas : 1142

Post by undo Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:04 pm

I hope we get some mileage out of this narrative, which is brought up time and time again, but sometimes I wonder if any of our soldiers who were drafted into that war really gave a shit about the ideology of their enemies. Sure, they were offended by nazis, offended that those krauts had the balls to defy our orders to surrender, etc. Like, beyond that, did anyone with boots on the ground really care? Were they even filled in on what was happening to Jews in Europe, aside from when the war was winding down and it was convenient for us to liberate whatever concentration camps were on our way to Berlin? Don't ask me how they were coached to think about nazis during basic training, but I'd be more inclined to believe that they were simply dehumanized on a generic level rather than anyone ever trying to make a case that their racist views and genocidal deeds were supposed to be a prime motivation for defeating them.

I hope I'm wrong (if I am, don't hold back), but all out boys had the rest of their lives to prove that they'd learned any lessons about fascism and racism from their adventure and by golly, I just don't think they ever quite did.
    undo
    undo
    Internet's Busiest Music Nerd

Pizzas : 1142

Post by undo Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:06 pm

chrondog wrote:
    chrondog wrote:He is beyond irredeemable.

LATE: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/14/opinion/president-trump-charlottesville.html

No, Trump is the yardstick by which all other Republicans measure large. He makes you yearn for leaders you never in your wildest dreams considered yearn-worthy.

Does Mike Pence even need a whole month to make everyone forgive and forget all this?
    techno raj
    techno raj
    Baller Ass Taco

Pizzas : 231

Post by techno raj Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:11 pm

Now is a great time to volunteer and donate. There's a multiplier effect when a lot of people get active and start fighting.

https://donate.splcenter.org/

Duff...
    Duff...
    Current Bass Player of UFO

Pizzas : 810
    DispositionSunny.

Post by Duff... Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:26 pm

Nick wrote:You'd like to think at some point these career politicians like McConnell & Ryan will realize Trump isn't going to help them further their evil agenda. And in fact, he's only putting them in a vulnerable spot where a challenger with an anti-Trump message can take their seat.

My guess is McConnell's waiting for the "whites of their eyes" moment where cutting off Trump won't result in a revolt of the base. Either that or he doesn't see a way out without reducing the party to ash.

Ryan's a dope and will be busy doing crossfit until McConnell sends his orders.
    reuben
    reuben
    President Bannon

Post by reuben Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:06 pm

The Donald J. Trump Presidency - Page 15 DHYhDSdVYAAsaIG?format=jpg&name=large
    WP64
    WP64
    Mystery Thread Deleter

Pizzas : 67
    DispositionIntransigent

Post by WP64 Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:41 pm

I decided this week that I should pick up fighting or some kind of martial art form because my only reaction to this week is blind rage and blood thirst.
    Duff...
    Duff...

DispositionSunny.

Post by Duff... Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:58 am

reuben wrote:The Donald J. Trump Presidency - Page 15 DHYhDSdVYAAsaIG?format=jpg&name=large

Def figured the juggaloes would be all about the MAGAing to be quite honest.
    reuben
    reuben
    President Bannon

Post by reuben Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:17 am

reuben wrote:I feel like there's a better chance we'll have a coup in this country before they impeach this guy. So many generals in the white house. And maybe the gop recognizes that the monster they created with 2nd Amendment rights rhetoric can only be cowed by the actual military.
    The Donald J. Trump Presidency - Page 15 DHaDEqRXUAAUc2G?format=jpg
    chrondog
    chrondog
    Mystery Thread Deleter

Post by chrondog Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:23 pm

chrondog wrote:The 25th Amendment is on the table.
    Duff...
    Duff...

DispositionSunny.

Post by Duff... Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:45 pm

The way the military brushed off the transgender ban and then this whole mess, combined with Trump more or less ducking out on military decisions is at the least pointing to some very weird tensions with the commander-in-chief.
    zappo
    zappo
    Supermasculine Menial

Post by zappo Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:07 pm

Rpi Steve.

WP64
    WP64
    Mystery Thread Deleter

Pizzas : 67
    DispositionIntransigent

Post by WP64 Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:48 pm

Steve Bannon was the only member of the original cabinet that is competent and lucid enough to actually get under my skin. He's an actual ideological enemy worth having, unlike the rest of these jokers.
    reuben
    reuben
    President Bannon

Post by reuben Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:27 pm

The Donald J. Trump Presidency - Page 15 Donald-trump-3
    The Donald J. Trump Presidency - Page 15 Trump-eclipseThe Donald J. Trump Presidency - Page 15 104664803-RTS1CPFG-trump-eclipse.530x298
    Nick
    Nick
    anorexic Skeletor

Post by Nick Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:41 pm

Conservative Twitter freaking out today about that pic. Trump put his glasses on immediately after looking up. And like 99% of them would Tweet they did the same thing to see if it actually hurt their eyes, LOL.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:04 pm