Are there more songs that sound this this?

undo
    undo
    Internet's Busiest Music Nerd

Pizzas : 1139

Are there more songs that sound this this? Empty Are there more songs that sound this this?

Post by undo Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:10 pm

undo
    undo

Are there more songs that sound this this? Empty Re: Are there more songs that sound this this?

Post by undo Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:18 pm

undo
    undo

Are there more songs that sound this this? Empty Re: Are there more songs that sound this this?

Post by undo Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:11 pm

Unrelated, if there is more music that sounds like the first 7 seconds and the final 7 seconds of "1979," I would like to hear it.

Like, I know BC went through an electronic music phase but that was well after this and none of it sounded like this at all. I don't really know who Alan Moulder and the person who calls themselves Flood are but reading all the stuff they worked on leads me to believe they could do this kind of thing.
    undo
    undo

Post by undo Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:13 pm

undo wrote:Unrelated, if there is more music that sounds like the first 7 seconds and the final 7 seconds of "1979," I would like to hear it.

All that comes to mind is this and really just the way it fades out at the end

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:39 pm