7 posters

FRIDAY RADIOHEAD ROLL CALL BITCHES

zappo
    zappo
    Supermasculine Menial

Pizzas : 876

FRIDAY RADIOHEAD ROLL CALL BITCHES Empty FRIDAY RADIOHEAD ROLL CALL BITCHES

Post by zappo Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:03 pm

FRIDAY RADIOHEAD ROLL CALL BITCHES Thomyorke FRIDAY RADIOHEAD ROLL CALL BITCHES Mqdefault FRIDAY RADIOHEAD ROLL CALL BITCHES R-1676528-1448711698-8467.jpegFRIDAY RADIOHEAD ROLL CALL BITCHES _91068625_thomyorke976 FRIDAY RADIOHEAD ROLL CALL BITCHES Jeopardy-Radiohead-1530200350-640x352FRIDAY RADIOHEAD ROLL CALL BITCHES C-c5t-vxgaajrgn FRIDAY RADIOHEAD ROLL CALL BITCHES S-l300 FRIDAY RADIOHEAD ROLL CALL BITCHES Radiohead-thom-yorke-goes-shirtless-in-miami-with-girlfriend-04 FRIDAY RADIOHEAD ROLL CALL BITCHES Radiohead_chicago_1996
    Duff...
    Duff...
    Current Bass Player of UFO

Pizzas : 812
    DispositionSunny.

FRIDAY RADIOHEAD ROLL CALL BITCHES Empty Re: FRIDAY RADIOHEAD ROLL CALL BITCHES

Post by Duff... Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:27 am

Is that Friday?
    Nick
    Nick
    anorexic Skeletor

Pizzas : 980

Post by Nick Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:42 am

I will be there and probably crying at some point.
    zappo
    zappo
    Supermasculine Menial

Post by zappo Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:30 am

Friday and Saturday, Duff, but I think I remember that people were only able to get Friday tix. See you at the party, Nick!!!
    undo
    undo
    Internet's Busiest Music Nerd

Pizzas : 1144

Post by undo Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:32 pm

Sandbag General Admission Ticket Holders (W.a.s.t.e Fan Club)

The following process will be implemented on both nights of Radiohead at the United Center for the General Admission (GA) pit:

STARTING TIME: At 9 a.m. on each show day, guests will receive a numbered wristband. This represents the order they will be lined up in for GA pit access that night. One wristband per person. Customers do not need to show their ticket in order to collect a wristband.

LOCATION: Fans will only receive wristbands from a credentialed United Center security employee at Gate 5. A new wristband will be issued for each show day.

LEAVING PRIVILEGES: Once the wristband is received, guests are free to leave but must return to Gate 5 (same gate you got your wristband at) by 5 p.m.

TICKET COLLECTION: From 3pm, the South Side Box Office ticket windows will open (exclusively for Sandbag customers). In order to collect tickets customers must show their order confirmation e-mail and ID. If a customer has bought more than one ticket, all members of the group must arrive and collect tickets together.

RETURNING TIME: All guests with a wristband must return to the United Center and be lined up in order by 5 p.m., to have wristband number honoured. CUSTOMERS MUST PRESENT THEIR TICKET TO ENTER THE SHOW.

LATE ARRIVAL: If a guest with a numbered wristband arrives after 5 p.m. on the concert night, the guest will be placed in line after the last guest in line.

DOORS OPEN: 6pm

ONE PROCESS: This is the only process approved for GA entry. No additional arrangements can be honored at this time.

I wish I’d never bought these stupid tickets, I just want a ticket for a seat so I can go to a show like a normal person. I just want to trade these fucking things with someone who bought tickets for actual seats, there are hundreds of people who want to get a GA ticket and want to play this dumb game but if they’re really checking IDs with tickets then that’s not possible?

This rant could easily be ten times longer than it is but I really shouldn’t do that.
    zappo
    zappo
    Supermasculine Menial

Post by zappo Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:21 am

How many you got? I think I'd be willing to trade with you if you aren't actually for some reason wanting to show up to the arena before 7pm. As you said, though, I'm not even sure if that's possible.
    Surely some motherfuckers are swapping these shits, though. Right?

PM me?
    zappo
    zappo
    Supermasculine Menial

Post by zappo Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:12 pm

Undercooked Sausage will also be there!
    zappo
    zappo
    Supermasculine Menial

Post by zappo Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:11 pm

undo
    undo

Post by undo Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:30 pm

zappo wrote:PM me?

Better late than never, I guess.
    Nick
    Nick
    anorexic Skeletor

Post by Nick Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:36 pm

Who is this opening act?
    Nick
    Nick
    anorexic Skeletor

Post by Nick Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:08 pm

NM it is Jonny’s side gig called Junun and they were good!
    Gene Bootcut
    Gene Bootcut
    A fanatic of the sketch genre

Pizzas : 441

Post by Gene Bootcut Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:29 pm

huh. would've regarded myself as a major ptahead w/ more than a passing interest in his greenwood collabs but never heard of this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junun
    Nick
    Nick
    anorexic Skeletor

Post by Nick Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:00 am

That show was incredible. Such a great band.
    zappo
    zappo
    Supermasculine Menial

Post by zappo Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:11 am

Undo and I swapped tix! What a great time!
    zappo
    zappo
    Supermasculine Menial

Post by zappo Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:14 am

A good older friend of mine died unexpectedly, about two-and-a-half years ago. Tragic beyond words.
    Tonight, I was able to take his son to see his first Radiohead concert. And all thanks to Undo, we had an amazing view of a really wonderful show. Kid's mind was blown, and he was nearly in tears as he thanked me at the end of the night.

This evening really warmed my heart in more than a few ways. Thank you, Undo.
    Nick
    Nick
    anorexic Skeletor

Post by Nick Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:55 am

That is beautiful. I saw Radiohead for the first time in ‘97 at The Riv. To this day it remains my favorite & most important concert in my life.

Last night I was amazed at how many people my age were there with kids of their own. Crazy to think 20+ years later kids & their parents are having that type of release because of this band.

I’m fully aware that I am melodramatic about this band and don’t care!
    undo
    undo

Post by undo Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:41 pm

undo wrote:I wish I’d never bought these stupid tickets, I just want a t

I woke up with shooting pains in my back like 5 minutes before I wrote this.

I had a great time and I don't know if it was the best concert I'd ever seen or not but it was the happiest I'd ever felt at a show before.
    zappo
    zappo
    Supermasculine Menial

Post by zappo Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:11 pm

They soundchecked "Follow Me Around" and I wish that they had also played it. But that's not a complaint. "Blow Out" was sick.
    undo
    undo

Post by undo Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:33 pm

Reddit sucks but here you go

https://www.reddit.com/r/radiohead/comments/8wqfy8/tonights_setlist/
    Nick
    Nick
    anorexic Skeletor

Post by Nick Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:03 pm

I feel like “Paranoid Android” is my favorite song to hear live. The surprise of “Blowout” aside, I thought “Lotus Flower” & “Burn the Witch” have stuck with me a day after. There was a new power behind them that I’d not heard before.

Not sure how to describe it. Maybe more crunch? All the AMSP songs had an additional crunch to them. I dunno!
    Duff...
    Duff...
    Current Bass Player of UFO

Pizzas : 812
    DispositionSunny.

Post by Duff... Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:02 pm

A couple thoughts I guess.

It kinda felt like to me that the flashing red blue and black bullseye graphics during the "YOU DON'T REMEMBER MY NAME" part of "Paranoid Android" was a touch self-mocking, but what do I know.

It's fun that a weird alienating song like "Everything In Its Right Place" has become a hand-clapping crowd pleaser.

Was nearly to tears at "Let Down" and "Pyramid Song".

Pretty amazing that these band's catalogue is so deep that they could possibly have skipped a song like "There There" and I might not have even noticed.
    petey
    petey
    Still has http://lotsofpeopleposting.teensboards.com bookmarked

Pizzas : 49

Post by petey Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:44 am

Seeing them in Boston next weekend. Are they touring with openers?
    zappo
    zappo
    Supermasculine Menial

Post by zappo Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:25 am

Jonny Greenwood's world music band is opening.
    petey
    petey
    Still has http://lotsofpeopleposting.teensboards.com bookmarked

Pizzas : 49

Post by petey Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:16 pm

thx
    Nick
    Nick
    anorexic Skeletor

Post by Nick Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:52 pm

Listened to this recording today: http://sweetblahg.tumblr.com/post/175777405873/radiohead-united-center-2018

It is of night 1 in Chicago and it sounds good.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:26 am