Duff...
zappo
9 posters

Hanging out with Sausage, Paves, and Efrim (remember him?) this weekend

zappo
    zappo
    Supermasculine Menial

Pizzas : 870

Hanging out with Sausage, Paves, and Efrim (remember him?) this weekend Empty Hanging out with Sausage, Paves, and Efrim (remember him?) this weekend

Post by zappo Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:12 pm

My computer only sometimes lets me access this url because of some cipher issue or something. No idea what the fuck that even means, but here I am for the five minutes it's suddenly working! What's up???
    Duff...
    Duff...
    Current Bass Player of UFO

Pizzas : 810
    DispositionSunny.

Hanging out with Sausage, Paves, and Efrim (remember him?) this weekend Empty Re: Hanging out with Sausage, Paves, and Efrim (remember him?) this weekend

Post by Duff... Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:27 pm

Um, hey!

I don't have anything in particular to ask but good to see ya.
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

Pizzas : 995
    DispositionRock Guitars

Hanging out with Sausage, Paves, and Efrim (remember him?) this weekend Empty Re: Hanging out with Sausage, Paves, and Efrim (remember him?) this weekend

Post by Ned Braden Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:34 pm

Dog surfing gif.

Good to see ya here buddy. Give those bros my best.
    Nick
    Nick
    anorexic Skeletor

Pizzas : 978

Post by Nick Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:01 pm

Give them my best but I don’t remember Efrim!
    undo
    undo
    Internet's Busiest Music Nerd

Pizzas : 1139

Post by undo Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:42 pm

zappo wrote:My computer only sometimes lets me access this url because of some cipher issue or something.  No idea what the fuck that even means, but here I am for the five minutes it's suddenly working!  What's up???

What browser are you using
    undo
    undo
    Internet's Busiest Music Nerd

Pizzas : 1139

Post by undo Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:46 pm

Lance&
    Garrett&
    Brandon&
    Dan.

Last edited by undo on Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : you know)
    BGwaves
    BGwaves
    basically just a wordier, shittier sausage blurb

Pizzas : 282
    DispositionBLACK..... coffee in bed

Post by BGwaves Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:07 pm

Hope all is well with you and them. Glad to hear from you Zappo, your presence has been missed.
    quip
    quip
    Jasper's Yurt of Enlightened Conversation

Pizzas : 74

Post by quip Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:51 pm

It's always great to hear about irl lopp meetups happening.
    jesus jones
    jesus jones
    Tub of Lemon Chobani

Pizzas : 259

Post by jesus jones Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:56 pm

tell them i said hey
    zappo
    zappo
    Supermasculine Menial

Post by zappo Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:20 pm

undo wrote:What browser are you using

Chrome. It stopped working for a while, yesterday, but now it's back. And I have been able, unlike in the recent past, to get it working again even when it isn't by going into the incognito mode or whatever it is. Elite!
    zappo
    zappo
    Supermasculine Menial

Post by zappo Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:26 pm

Nick wrote:Give them my best but I don’t remember Efrim!

One of Dan's lifelong friends. He was the dude who was REEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLY into Sleater-Kinney. Also a big King Crimson guy.
    zappo
    zappo
    Supermasculine Menial

Post by zappo Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:36 pm

We're going to eat a lot of greasy food and watch movies/bust balls for like twelve hours. I can't wait! Trying to decide which film to choose to screen:

Wonder Women (1987)--Some Hong Kong movie I subtitled and partially translated, meaning it would be cool for somebody actually to see my stupid work.

Killa Season (2006)--Somehow, only Paves and I have seen this. The greatest North American film of the century! Also has great music.

The Harder They Come (1972)--They got music in it, somehow I'm the only one who has seen it, and if Sausage does in-persona wisecracks they will be hilarious and offensive.

Disco Dancer (1982)--Nobody else has ever seen any Bollywood movies, and this one has one of the greatest soundtracks in motion picture history.

Saint Jack (1979) or They All Laughed (1981)--Two elite and stupidly overlooked Bogdanovich movies shot in brilliant color by my boy Robby Muller (RPI!!!).
    jesus jones
    jesus jones
    Tub of Lemon Chobani

Pizzas : 259

Post by jesus jones Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:53 am

definitely watch killa season
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:39 pm

Some great options there, but gotta agree with jj
    zappo
    zappo
    Supermasculine Menial

Post by zappo Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 pm

This wound up being a pretty God-damned good time.  We watched Phantom of the Paradise, Wolfen (directed by the jabroni who made Woodstock), and that Wonder Women joint I mentioned.  Later, the World Series was on.  We ate from Sultan's Market.  Pretty fucking sick day, imhmfo!

Last edited by zappo on Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:23 pm

Phantom of the Paradise lol fuck yeah.
    Didn’t that movie kind of like invent Darth Vader or am I misremembering timelines and artists?
    zappo
    zappo
    Supermasculine Menial

Post by zappo Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:10 am

The dates and the relationship between the two dudes definitely mean it's a possibility. Star Wars "borrows" liberally from many, many, many films, so it's (at least) a strong possibility.
    _
    _
    Bass Player from Creepy D

Pizzas : 60

Post by _ Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:08 am

Sultan's Market is good
    _
    _
    Bass Player from Creepy D

Pizzas : 60

Post by _ Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:09 am

more of a Salam guy on Kedzie
    zappo
    zappo
    Supermasculine Menial

Post by zappo Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:41 pm

Your thread about eating too much hummus definitely came up in conversation.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:43 am