Nick
Duff...
23 posters

Vinyl for dummies.

C-poots
    C-poots
    Shiek

Pizzas : 201

Vinyl for dummies. - Page 6 Empty Re: Vinyl for dummies.

Post by C-poots Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:51 am

Thanks BG, I hardly pop into the private forum but looking now I see we have a jazz thread already, and a vinyl thread, though that one is like prized finds and all the stuff I just bought it readily available atm.

Anyway, I'll give private a peek next time.
    damo suzuki
    damo suzuki
    Still has http://lotsofpeopleposting.teensboards.com bookmarked

Pizzas : 61

Post by damo suzuki Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:20 pm

I just bought this-

https://www.bricabracrecords.com/new-releases/goblin-the-horror-original-soundtracks-lita-20th-anniversary-deluxe-edition-box-set
    undo
    undo
    Internet's Busiest Music Nerd

Pizzas : 1139

Post by undo Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:16 am

undo wrote:I have become one of those people who buys records but then doesn't really listen to them.

Because when I listen to music at home these days,almost always in the evening, I want to sit out on the porch. As long as it's warm enough to do this, I am probably not retreating back indoors to make use of the still in progress listening nook I am trying to assemble.

And because my turntable sucks and I was going to personally rescue the economy with my Biden Bucks when I got them by getting a new one but then decided to wait in this purchase until some unknown future date, I am still not truly "happy" with the one I've got. My receiver might also be acting up, it is 25 years old after all and may also need to be upgraded.

But I have learned that when albums I want are released/reissued/repressed, I simply cannot wait until a better time to purchase. Because they will be impossible to get by then!

Made up for the disappointment of missing the MBV reissues by going all in on the Seefeel reissues/comps. New Shuttle358 reissues have got me by the balls! Paid out $40 to $50 each for those w/shipping.

I probably need new speakers, audiophiles would lol if they saw what I have.

I now own a Rega Planar 2 so let's get cooking.

Vinyl for dummies. - Page 6 Resize55

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:06 am