+2
yancy
Paves
6 posters

Live music performance videos you really couldn't have anticipated viewing tonight or ever.

Paves
    Paves
    Tub of Lemon Chobani

Pizzas : 181

Live music performance videos you really couldn't have anticipated viewing tonight or ever. Empty Live music performance videos you really couldn't have anticipated viewing tonight or ever.

Post by Paves Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:33 pm

yancy
    yancy
    equal parts Skrillex, T. Rex, Ed Kowalczyk, Joe Dumars, Outkast, and Kate Bush

Pizzas : 342

Live music performance videos you really couldn't have anticipated viewing tonight or ever. Empty Re: Live music performance videos you really couldn't have anticipated viewing tonight or ever.

Post by yancy Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:08 am

Yeah I'm never watching that. Good post.
    Ted Falconi
    Ted Falconi
    Shiek

Pizzas : 394

Live music performance videos you really couldn't have anticipated viewing tonight or ever. Empty Re: Live music performance videos you really couldn't have anticipated viewing tonight or ever.

Post by Ted Falconi Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:35 am

Today The Drive was playing album sides all day long. Pretty cool, since that station is pretty much locked in by the powers that be in my workspace, and I got to hear some deep cuts for a fucking change.
    At some point, I heard the DJ say "Eric Clapton" and I thought " Yer makin me MAAD , Ha-rumpf. , but maybe it'll be that 1919 Mockingbird Lane album or Derek and the Dominoes".
    But then they played the first Chicago album and I was all mang Play it loud, mutha otmfm pizza .
    zappo
    zappo
    Supermasculine Menial

Pizzas : 876

Post by zappo Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:14 am

Jesus Christ, I could go for some fucking pizza.
    Paves
    Paves
    Tub of Lemon Chobani

Pizzas : 181

Post by Paves Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:16 am

Ted Falconi wrote:the first Chicago album

That certainly is deep.

I'll go ahead and assume it wasn't the side with "Free Form Guitar."
    Ted Falconi
    Ted Falconi
    Shiek

Post by Ted Falconi Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:39 am

Yeah. Side one seemed to be the rule of the day.

Ted Falconi
    Ted Falconi
    Shiek

Post by Ted Falconi Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:50 am

Man, looking at this list
    http://www.wdrv.com/lps.php
    I'm pretty upset I was in a meeting when they played Hold Out.
    Ted Falconi
    Ted Falconi
    Shiek

Post by Ted Falconi Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:51 am

Toys in the Attic was going when I left, and I'm glad I went home before they got to Hysteria.
    undo
    undo
    Internet's Busiest Music Nerd

Pizzas : 1145

Post by undo Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:34 pm

Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

Pizzas : 997
    DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:16 pm

Phenomenal bump choice.
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

Pizzas : 997
    DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:19 pm

I mean, “Toys in the Attic?” “The First Chicago Album?” This thread is a way to give everybody the experience of growing up with my music loving, rockist father. Which isn’t a half bad experience imho.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:13 pm