+6
chrondog
Bruegel
Ted Falconi
Nick
reuben
Ned Braden
10 posters

Just had a pretty productive shopping trip at the local BUNNPRIS supermarket

Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

Pizzas : 993
    DispositionRock Guitars

Just had a pretty productive shopping trip at the local BUNNPRIS supermarket Empty Just had a pretty productive shopping trip at the local BUNNPRIS supermarket

Post by Ned Braden Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:22 pm

Just had a pretty productive shopping trip at the local BUNNPRIS supermarket Null_zpsbd6bfc39

I'm still not sure what "Super Salt Hockey Pulver" is, since I haven't opened it. Still though, as soon as I saw it, I knew Reuben would've wanted me to buy it. Feeling pretty confident about Frydenlund Bayer. Colour of the can is the color I want my beers/beercans to be.

Just had a pretty productive shopping trip at the local BUNNPRIS supermarket Null_zps7882a986

Go travel!
    Just had a pretty productive shopping trip at the local BUNNPRIS supermarket Null_zpsea596c43
    reuben
    reuben
    President Bannon

Pizzas : 710

Just had a pretty productive shopping trip at the local BUNNPRIS supermarket Empty Re: Just had a pretty productive shopping trip at the local BUNNPRIS supermarket

Post by reuben Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:29 pm

Ned Braden wrote:I'm still not sure what "Super Salt Hockey Pulver" is, since I haven't opened it. Still though, as soon as I saw it, I knew Reuben would've wanted me to buy it.
    grapes 

Whatever it is, don't hurt yourself Ned.
    Nick
    Nick
    anorexic Skeletor

Pizzas : 978

Just had a pretty productive shopping trip at the local BUNNPRIS supermarket Empty Re: Just had a pretty productive shopping trip at the local BUNNPRIS supermarket

Post by Nick Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:45 pm

I believe in Ned Braden.
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:52 am

There are some awesome trails around here for running...  weather was beautiful all weekend. I started running with my iphone so I could take photos of trails for chrono

Just had a pretty productive shopping trip at the local BUNNPRIS supermarket IMG_6861_zpsae31ac41
    ^ wound up here and ran up a big hill atop which sat a giant ass gun

Just had a pretty productive shopping trip at the local BUNNPRIS supermarket IMG_6883_zps9e120961

scenery just excellent all around:
    Just had a pretty productive shopping trip at the local BUNNPRIS supermarket IMG_6876_zps852250e7
    Just had a pretty productive shopping trip at the local BUNNPRIS supermarket IMG_6890_zps368ff9c4

No idea what happened here...  
    Just had a pretty productive shopping trip at the local BUNNPRIS supermarket IMG_6853_zps89ad89da

Went back to the gun so I could take the obligatory "welcome to the gun show" photo:
    Just had a pretty productive shopping trip at the local BUNNPRIS supermarket IMG_6873_zpsec9738fb

Thing looks pretty wild...  I think some dudes are going to take a guided tour through this 5 story complex this weekend. Seems interesting:
    Just had a pretty productive shopping trip at the local BUNNPRIS supermarket IMG_6888_zps71593e17
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:57 am

Now slamming:
    Just had a pretty productive shopping trip at the local BUNNPRIS supermarket IMG_6859_zpsa0c5a8ab
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:05 am

Ned Braden wrote:
    I'm still not sure what "Super Salt Hockey Pulver" is...
    Literally just a plastic hockey puck filled with salt and sugar hmmmm.... 

Just had a pretty productive shopping trip at the local BUNNPRIS supermarket IMG_6910_zpsf67a08de
    Nick
    Nick
    anorexic Skeletor

Post by Nick Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:28 am

So that is what is inside hockey pucks?
    reuben
    reuben
    President Bannon

Pizzas : 710

Post by reuben Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:20 pm

You should send that to N3gro League to make a Yung Lean answer vid
    Ted Falconi
    Ted Falconi
    Shiek

Pizzas : 394

Post by Ted Falconi Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:55 pm

I thought it was going to be salty chewing tobacco.
    Bruegel
    Bruegel
    basically just a wordier, shittier sausage blurb

Pizzas : 453

Post by Bruegel Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:34 pm

i thought it was going to be snuff but i'm pretty sure it's a sherbet made from salty licorice. would probably have much the same effect if you snorted it.
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:43 pm

Against all odds, I actually haven't tried snorting it yet. I guess we'll see what tomorrow brings.
    chrondog
    chrondog
    Mystery Thread Deleter

Pizzas : 342

Post by chrondog Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:23 pm

there are some former Nike missile launch sites and other bunkers in the hills here that were created for the West Coast defense against the Japanese during WWII, nothing that huge and awesome looking though.

that's a cute interpretive panel, too.
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:15 pm

Beers and food here have like a 1000% markup so people have been reluctant to go out and do fun things. Thus, I've spent the majority of my time here going on long distance runs and locking myself down in my final fantasy III(VI) room bunker for my second time through this rpg classic. All in all time well spent. Stop pricing yourself out of entertaining threads Norway!
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:55 pm

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck this was some heartbreaking awful shit seeing as how we're scheduled to leave on the 6th
    Just had a pretty productive shopping trip at the local BUNNPRIS supermarket Null_zps57a415bc

drinking buddy espri Mad howcommunityworks juggalo Crying or Very sad Ha-rumpf.
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:03 pm

But not to worry...   AC/DC cover band a la Spinal Tap playing in an Air Force hangar for a bunch of wayward soldiers to the rescue! aw hellz yeah cheers god bless the usa 

Angus Young impersonater gave me some solid crazy eastern euro dude from zappo approved youtube clips vibes.  victory

Plus, there was this bro

Don't bother asking me why these videos weren't shot from front row center. It's because I am a stupid stupid asshole.
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:21 pm

2013 music: Norway edition:

undo
    undo
    Internet's Busiest Music Nerd

Pizzas : 1138

Post by undo Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:25 pm

I have mixed feelings about that video.

I did not downvote you, Ned.
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:23 am

It was a very understandable down vote. The song is one of the more gratingly annoying things I've heard in a while, and I imagine it has been blowing up the internet lately. Yesterday was just the first time I'd heard it.
    Nick
    Nick
    anorexic Skeletor

Post by Nick Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:21 am

I got sent an IM at work from 4 different people Friday with that YouTube link. They all legit thought it was great and that I was weird for thinking it sucked.
    ClosetOfExhaustion
    ClosetOfExhaustion
    Have You Heard?

Pizzas : 275
    Dispositiondisposed

Post by ClosetOfExhaustion Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:44 am

i showed that video to someone on friday and her response was essentially "why did you show me that"
    zappo
    zappo
    Supermasculine Menial

Pizzas : 870

Post by zappo Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:01 pm

Nick wrote:They all legit thought it was great and that I was weird for thinking it sucked.
    The story of my life, yo.
    Duff...
    Duff...
    Current Bass Player of UFO

Pizzas : 809
    DispositionSunny.

Post by Duff... Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:48 pm

I feel this has just opened up a new, irritating chapter of my life.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:52 am