4 posters

I Went On a Business Trip with a 25 yo Coworker And These Were the Only Three Songs on His iPhone

quip
    quip
    Jasper's Yurt of Enlightened Conversation

Pizzas : 74

I Went On a Business Trip with a 25 yo Coworker And These Were the Only Three Songs on His iPhone Empty I Went On a Business Trip with a 25 yo Coworker And These Were the Only Three Songs on His iPhone

Post by quip Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:41 pm

zappo
    zappo
    Supermasculine Menial

Pizzas : 870

I Went On a Business Trip with a 25 yo Coworker And These Were the Only Three Songs on His iPhone Empty Re: I Went On a Business Trip with a 25 yo Coworker And These Were the Only Three Songs on His iPhone

Post by zappo Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:54 pm

So this is a thread meant for praising him, right?
    yancy
    yancy
    equal parts Skrillex, T. Rex, Ed Kowalczyk, Joe Dumars, Outkast, and Kate Bush

Pizzas : 342

I Went On a Business Trip with a 25 yo Coworker And These Were the Only Three Songs on His iPhone Empty Re: I Went On a Business Trip with a 25 yo Coworker And These Were the Only Three Songs on His iPhone

Post by yancy Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:13 pm

If you had like, a 15 MB iPhone, you'd be hard pressed to do better.
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

Pizzas : 995
    DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:40 pm

Jesus this must have been the best business trip ever.
    zappo
    zappo
    Supermasculine Menial

Pizzas : 870

Post by zappo Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:08 pm

Did anybody at any point ask, "Do you wanna get rocked?" And if so, what was the answer?
    quip
    quip
    Jasper's Yurt of Enlightened Conversation

Pizzas : 74

Post by quip Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:34 pm

He said he decided the night before he was tired of all of his music so wiped his phone clean. These were the first three songs he started building his new collection with.

And yes, we listened to each of them three times.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:35 pm