Ned Braden
12 posters

hey guys sorry i disappeared off the face of the earth

Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

Pizzas : 993
    DispositionRock Guitars

hey guys sorry i disappeared off the face of the earth Empty hey guys sorry i disappeared off the face of the earth

Post by Ned Braden Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:16 am

it's been a pretty intense fucking week. I don't know if i'll be in full time internet town anytime soon, but just figured i'd give you the headz up.

I'm full on back in america. I ate a cheeseburger with some bacon tonight, and it was sorta better than the other ones i'd been eating. Also, IHOP is a thing and I got coffee with half and half and lots of free refills.
    So, food and beverages are amazing in america. big time.

Everybody cares about sports. That's cute.

Super sorry that I haven't voted in the year end derogottis forum fan town fun place.

Oh, and in the last week I bought a sick ass nissan xterra for cash, a telephone with good picture quality, and a home in bearded hipster land. I don't wanna sound like one of those kids who sucks, but get your stupid assess out here and celebrate fun times with us. Like right fucking now. drinkin drinkin drinkin for fun town beer land beer. dadrock ipa.

Last edited by Ned Braden on Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

DispositionRock Guitars

hey guys sorry i disappeared off the face of the earth Empty Re: hey guys sorry i disappeared off the face of the earth

Post by Ned Braden Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:18 am

Zappo are you gonna be in dundee during thanksgiving?
    zappo
    zappo
    Supermasculine Menial

Pizzas : 870

hey guys sorry i disappeared off the face of the earth Empty Re: hey guys sorry i disappeared off the face of the earth

Post by zappo Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:26 am

I should be. Hell yeah.
    Gene Bootcut
    Gene Bootcut
    A fanatic of the sketch genre

Pizzas : 441

Post by Gene Bootcut Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:24 am

Welcome back, we can't afford to lose any more posters at this point.

Ned Braden wrote:
    Super sorry that I haven't voted in the year end derogottis forum fan town fun place.
    This has already happened?

monotony
    monotony
    Vanity-published Eco-horror Fiction Writer

Pizzas : 65

Post by monotony Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:55 am

It's mid-October. Unless Ned is operating on some alterna-universe calendar, I don't think we're quite ready to summarise the year in music through lists just yet.
    reuben
    reuben
    President Bannon

Pizzas : 710

Post by reuben Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:07 pm

Monotony, didn't you read the thread title? He disappeared off the face of the earth and is likely boarding from the astral plane now.
    monotony
    monotony
    Vanity-published Eco-horror Fiction Writer

Pizzas : 65

Post by monotony Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:57 pm

They have American cheeseburgers and Nissan Xterras in the astral plane now?
    ClosetOfExhaustion
    ClosetOfExhaustion
    Have You Heard?

Pizzas : 275
    Dispositiondisposed

Post by ClosetOfExhaustion Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:17 pm

chrondog
    chrondog
    Mystery Thread Deleter

Pizzas : 342

Post by chrondog Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:37 pm

Ned Braden wrote:Super sorry that I haven't voted in the year end derogottis forum fan town fun place.
    what?

Ned Braden wrote:a home in bearded hipster land.
    Pacific Northwest?
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:51 am

Boy, I was all sorts of out of it this weekend. Bearded hipster land in this case is a nice little bighborhood called Ghent in Norfolk Virginia. Should be closing on the house really soon. I'll post some pics at some point.
    And clearly I had no idea what month or year it was. Was feeling overdue for list making I guess.

zappo wrote:I should be. Hell yeah.
    :getindierocked
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:16 pm

Ned Braden wrote:a home in bearded hipster land.
    Mellow bro selling the house wrote:"Do you guys mind if we leave the piano here?"

god bless the usa dubstep que chevere dubstep aw hellz yeah dubstep tearsofjoy
    quip
    quip
    Jasper's Yurt of Enlightened Conversation

Pizzas : 74

Post by quip Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:59 pm

Disappearing for a week or two seems pretty minor when compared to the multi-month absences this board is used to.

It's good to have you back either way.
    Duff...
    Duff...
    Current Bass Player of UFO

Pizzas : 809
    DispositionSunny.

Post by Duff... Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:42 pm

Would be difficult for me to judge you Zed considering I took most of October off from the internet.
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:28 am

Holy shit closed it today. Beer on this porch swing most definitely happened just now:
    hey guys sorry i disappeared off the face of the earth Null_zps7c5a9c06

Also, this is the only piece of music in my house right now and I'm sure one or two of you guys will be impressed:
    hey guys sorry i disappeared off the face of the earth Null_zpsf320669a

Feeling like the king of the damn world. Some furniture and painting to happen this weekend.
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:43 am

House is just barely within the Jimmy Johns delivery zone bumpin 
    undo
    undo
    Internet's Busiest Music Nerd

Pizzas : 1138

Post by undo Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:18 pm

hey guys sorry i disappeared off the face of the earth 6n53
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:56 pm

Oh goddammit. I'd heard the guy was a douche, but hadn't done any research on the matter. This is pretty shitty though.
    undo
    undo
    Internet's Busiest Music Nerd

Pizzas : 1138

Post by undo Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:32 pm

His employees probably make good sandwiches and if having one will complete your moving experience then I don't want to take that away from you.
    chrondog
    chrondog
    Mystery Thread Deleter

Pizzas : 342

Post by chrondog Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:36 pm

killing endangered and exotic animals is egomania at its worst

i've got no problem with the bro who wants to go fuck up some deer and ducks with his shotgun but downing majestic elephants makes you a piece of shit
    ? Ospink
    ? Ospink
    Funky Monk

Pizzas : 85
    DispositionHappy and handsome

Post by ? Ospink Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:46 pm

jasperness wrote:killing endangered and exotic animals is egomania at its worst

i've got no problem with the bro who wants to go fuck up some deer and ducks with his shotgun but downing majestic elephants makes you a piece of shit
    Good points all, but Jimmy John's is so convenient and tasty.

Idontgiveahootaboutw 

Okay, maybe it's time to switch to Panera.
    reuben
    reuben
    President Bannon

Pizzas : 710

Post by reuben Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:12 pm

Hey Ned if you can locate the joists on the porch you might be able to ditch the frame and hang the swing right from the ceiling.
    jesus jones
    jesus jones
    Tub of Lemon Chobani

Pizzas : 259

Post by jesus jones Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:04 pm

congrats on the house, ned
    zappo
    zappo
    Supermasculine Menial

Post by zappo Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:20 pm

Did you and your old lady ever move to Chicago, B?
    jesus jones
    jesus jones
    Tub of Lemon Chobani

Pizzas : 259

Post by jesus jones Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:21 pm

yup, been here almost 4 months
    zappo
    zappo
    Supermasculine Menial

Post by zappo Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:22 pm

Okay, I have been reading and responding to these threads in the wrong order. I'm sorry. Damn it. Congrats on the move. How are you finding us?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:14 am