zappo
Ned Braden
12 posters

hey guys sorry i disappeared off the face of the earth

jesus jones
    jesus jones
    Tub of Lemon Chobani

Pizzas : 259

hey guys sorry i disappeared off the face of the earth - Page 2 Empty Re: hey guys sorry i disappeared off the face of the earth

Post by jesus jones Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:24 pm

i really like it here a lot. had a pretty shitty job right when i moved here, left last week, found a part time job at a moving company that likes to hire musicians, and am looking for another part time job for the time being. been making some friends, playing lots of music, drinking some old style, and getting nervous about how cold it'll be soon.
    jesus jones
    jesus jones
    Tub of Lemon Chobani

hey guys sorry i disappeared off the face of the earth - Page 2 Empty Re: hey guys sorry i disappeared off the face of the earth

Post by jesus jones Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:24 pm

plus the architecture's great! que chevere 
    zappo
    zappo
    Supermasculine Menial

Pizzas : 870

Post by zappo Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:29 pm

Hell yeah, man. Sounds like you're living something not unlike the dream. Kudos!
    jesus jones
    jesus jones
    Tub of Lemon Chobani

Post by jesus jones Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:33 pm

yeah, enjoying city livin a lot so far

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:31 am