undo
Nick
15 posters

The Donald J. Trump Presidency

undo
    undo
    Internet's Busiest Music Nerd

Pizzas : 1138

The Donald J. Trump Presidency - Page 14 Empty Re: The Donald J. Trump Presidency

Post by undo Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:00 pm

Can Dem senators just boycott a vote on stepford wife judge? Just don't show up to it? Doesn't the vote require a theshold of present voters? Or am I mistaken
    coyote
    coyote
    A classically handsome man's man in the Huey Lewis mold

Pizzas : 99

The Donald J. Trump Presidency - Page 14 Empty Re: The Donald J. Trump Presidency

Post by coyote Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:46 pm

Pretty sure the GOP just has enough votes and a boycott would just be symbolic. But I could be mistaken
    undo
    undo

Post by undo Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:03 pm

states are fucking bullshit

certainly the Senate is but I'm taking it to the next level here
    John Boy Walton
    John Boy Walton
    Right Wing Savage

Pizzas : 2
    DispositionFUGLY

Post by John Boy Walton Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:00 pm

undo wrote:Can Dem senators just boycott a vote on stepford wife judge? Just don't show up to it? Doesn't the vote require a theshold of present voters? Or am I mistaken

I don't think so. No getting out of this one.
    undo
    undo

Post by undo Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:41 am

here we go!
    BGwaves
    BGwaves
    basically just a wordier, shittier sausage blurb

Pizzas : 282
    DispositionBLACK..... coffee in bed

Post by BGwaves Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:18 am

What a convenient way to pivot away from talk about any of the debate. No more talk about proud boys, change of debate rules, and also, now it’s way easier for him to pivot to the ‘virus is real.’
    Nick
    Nick
    anorexic Skeletor

Pizzas : 978

Post by Nick Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:27 am

While I’m surprised it’s taken this long for him to test positive the guy has eaten McDonalds twice a day and never worked out there is no way this takes him down.
    undo
    undo

Post by undo Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:09 am

His parents lived to be 93 and 88. He doesn't drink or smoke and has unlimited resources devoted to keeping his heart beating.

I want to believe but the odds are on his side.
    undo
    undo

Post by undo Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:13 am

Spoiler:
    jesus jones
    jesus jones
    Tub of Lemon Chobani

Pizzas : 259

Post by jesus jones Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:18 pm

hope he dies painfully
    Gene Bootcut
    Gene Bootcut
    A fanatic of the sketch genre

Pizzas : 441

Post by Gene Bootcut Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:47 pm

it would be so funny if it emerged that Trump had caught it from Johnson and then they both died from it
    Gene Bootcut
    Gene Bootcut

Post by Gene Bootcut Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:49 pm

kind of a gut punch when he survived, I just want to warn everyone in advance
    Nick
    Nick
    anorexic Skeletor

Pizzas : 978

Post by Nick Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:50 pm

This reminds me of an old SOMB thread where someone asked if you’d celebrate if GWB died. And I proceeded to spam the thread with pictures of people celebrating.

Got scolded by many posters for that and via private messages as well!
    jesus jones
    jesus jones
    Tub of Lemon Chobani

Post by jesus jones Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:02 pm

fuck that
    Duff...
    Duff...
    Current Bass Player of UFO

Pizzas : 809
    DispositionSunny.

Post by Duff... Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:00 pm

I'm sure he'll pull through, so whatever. If I had my druthers he'd get sick enough to actually take this seriously and/or shake most of his cult back into at least the ballpark of reality, though maybe nothing short of death would do the trick.

But beside all that, let's just revel in this:: How fucking embarrassing. Insisting every step of the way that this was no big deal, that it'd go away, mocking any attempts to slow the spread, and then knowing your efforts are what got you sick, like a month before the election. He probably welcomes the coughing fits to get his mind off of what a total fucking ass he looks like to the whole world right now.
    undo
    undo

Post by undo Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:44 pm

Soma wrote:it would be so funny if it emerged that Trump had caught it from Johnson and then they both died from it

Then they had to pump his stomach and it was filled with gallons of covfefe
    Gene Bootcut
    Gene Bootcut

Post by Gene Bootcut Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:54 pm

Nick wrote:This reminds me of an old SOMB thread where someone asked if you’d celebrate if GWB died. And I proceeded to spam the thread with pictures of people celebrating.

Got scolded by many posters for that and via private messages as well!

Recently saw the footage of Michael Moore being booed at the Oscars and was kind of amazed by how the (I would assume) mostly non-Republican crowd seemed to think he was committing treason by speaking out against Bush. Completely alien to my memories of the time, almost made me wonder if I'd imagined the constant discussions of what bullshit the war was
    Ted Falconi
    Ted Falconi
    Shiek

Pizzas : 394

Post by Ted Falconi Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:52 pm

While I don't agree that we shouldn't wish COVID or other misfortune upon others, I sort of understand people's compulsion to express the sentiment.
    However, any mature, realistic person must recognize that bad things are going to happen to people. And in the specific case of COVID, many people people are going to get sick and die. So since it's got to be somebody, it might as well be deniers like Herman Cain and the Trumps.

I feel the same way about school shootings and the children of powerful public enablers of mass murder, by the way.
    WP64
    WP64
    Mystery Thread Deleter

Pizzas : 65
    DispositionIntransigent

Post by WP64 Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:36 am

Soma wrote:Recently saw the footage of Michael Moore being booed at the Oscars and was kind of amazed by how the (I would assume) mostly non-Republican crowd seemed to think he was committing treason by speaking out against Bush. Completely alien to my memories of the time, almost made me wonder if I'd imagined the constant discussions of what bullshit the war was
    And those audience members are now the same people financing the Biden campaign. I was too young during the Iraq War to really remember anything but I think the anti-war movement developed deeper roots in British civil society than it did in the United States.
    undo
    undo

Post by undo Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:06 am

I've decided I don't want him to die.

Tune in tomorrow to find out why!
    jesus jones
    jesus jones
    Tub of Lemon Chobani

Post by jesus jones Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:32 pm

you ever hug your dad just to flex on the trumps
    zappo
    zappo
    Supermasculine Menial

Pizzas : 870

Post by zappo Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:14 pm

As written by an old friend of mine. Mostly posting this because of some terrific imagery near to the end.

If you believe this man “works hard” or cares about you, you need a good look in the mirror. This is a person with no moral compass, no empathy and no work ethic. He’s a carnival barker who got in too deep. He never wanted to be President. Now, he simply doesn’t want to leave office to avoid prison. The White House staging these photos, without even so much as hiding EXIF Data, is like the Three Stooges trying to rob a bank. The god damn photos were taken TEN MINUTES APART, in different rooms, with the exact same props. He’s signing BLANK PIECES OF PAPER. This is shit we expect and laugh at from Russia, North Korea, China, Cuba, Iran, Libya, Nicaragua. This is not how the United States of America conducts business. I truly can understand why people wanted to “try something different” and “think outside the box” four years ago. It’s failed. Worse than anyone could’ve imagined. And worst of all, those affected the most and still chugging the Kool-Aid are those that this man wouldn’t piss on their gums if their mouths were on fire. If you think this man is a Christian, a leader or a role model in any capacity, adios. We’ve got 30 days left of this nightmare or else we will never recover and the damage done to this ONCE proud nation will be irreversible. History will judge you, and us.

The Donald J. Trump Presidency - Page 14 120613307_10103703766554417_6811340096769965758_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=dE9KlEbwV9IAX8ye26p&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2
    Duff...
    Duff...
    Current Bass Player of UFO

Pizzas : 809
    DispositionSunny.

Post by Duff... Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:58 pm

What an astoundingly stupid person.
    jesus jones
    jesus jones
    Tub of Lemon Chobani

Post by jesus jones Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:40 am

tanking the stock market due to roid rage is almost hilarious
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

Pizzas : 993
    DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:40 pm

undo wrote:I've decided I don't want him to die.

Tune in tomorrow to find out why!

I found this slate read to be pretty good, but gotta admit, it didn't convince me to not root for his death. I'm not getting my hopes up, but i'd be lying if I said I didn't have a special bottle picked out to toast to his wonderful and hilarious demise. You still hope he doesn't die? Or was this just a news source pitchbot style post?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:37 pm