Nick
15 posters

The Donald J. Trump Presidency

John Boy Walton
    John Boy Walton
    Right Wing Savage

Pizzas : 2
    DispositionFUGLY

The Donald J. Trump Presidency - Page 15 Empty Re: The Donald J. Trump Presidency

Post by John Boy Walton Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:22 am

Were you guys fans of Trump before 2016? Did any of you watch Apprentice, think Trump was a bad ass, and crush on Ivanka?

I did. And, it now seems like a long, lost memory. I never would have pegged him as the white supremacist that he actually is. He hid it well.
    jesus jones
    jesus jones
    Tub of Lemon Chobani

Pizzas : 259

The Donald J. Trump Presidency - Page 15 Empty Re: The Donald J. Trump Presidency

Post by jesus jones Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:43 pm

absolutely fucking not

he was always a bag of shit imo
    jesus jones
    jesus jones
    Tub of Lemon Chobani

Post by jesus jones Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:45 pm

John Boy Walton wrote:I never would have pegged him as the white supremacist that he actually is. He hid it well.
    also, no the fuck he didn't
    The Donald J. Trump Presidency - Page 15 18nytrump1-jumbo
    undo
    undo
    Internet's Busiest Music Nerd

Pizzas : 1143

Post by undo Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:10 pm

Ned Braden wrote:
    undo wrote:I've decided I don't want him to die.

Tune in tomorrow to find out why!

I found this slate read to be pretty good, but gotta admit, it didn't convince me to not root for his death. I'm not getting my hopes up, but i'd be lying if I said I didn't have a special bottle picked out to toast to his wonderful and hilarious demise. You still hope he doesn't die? Or was this just a news source pitchbot style post?

Overall, I have had conflicted feelings about it but none worth sharing that are not already contained in the article you shared. Nothing you haven't heard before.

Seeing the chance suddenly slip away, I regret the subconscious heal I must have cast on him in the delerious mercy I must have felt for him in an unguarded, vulnerable moment. I don't want him to suffer or whatever. His body is a cage and his soul is longing to be set free. I only want what's best for him.
    John Boy Walton
    John Boy Walton
    Right Wing Savage

DispositionFUGLY

Post by John Boy Walton Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:54 pm

jesus jones wrote:
    John Boy Walton wrote:I never would have pegged him as the white supremacist that he actually is. He hid it well.

Oh shit! Yea, well it's obvious for sure, I just never thought to check.

My favorite episode of Apprentice was Blago. What a tool.
    John Boy Walton
    John Boy Walton
    Right Wing Savage

DispositionFUGLY

Post by John Boy Walton Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:55 pm

jesus jones wrote:

Jesus Jones 1
    John Boy 0

4-0
    Nick
    Nick
    anorexic Skeletor

Pizzas : 980

Post by Nick Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:15 pm

Fucking wild that this guy is getting another Supreme Court appointment - all indications are a religious fanatic - and the Democratic Party are just going to roll over.

Yeah just invest in more celeb driven commercials telling people to vote. That’ll do it!
    undo
    undo

Post by undo Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:26 pm

undo wrote:
    Ned Braden wrote:
    undo wrote:I've decided I don't want him to die.

Tune in tomorrow to find out why!

I found this slate read to be pretty good, but gotta admit, it didn't convince me to not root for his death. I'm not getting my hopes up, but i'd be lying if I said I didn't have a special bottle picked out to toast to his wonderful and hilarious demise. You still hope he doesn't die? Or was this just a news source pitchbot style post?

Overall, I have had conflicted feelings about it but none worth sharing that are not already contained in the article you shared. Nothing you haven't heard before.

Seeing the chance suddenly slip away, I regret the subconscious heal I must have cast on him in the delerious mercy I must have felt for him in an unguarded, vulnerable moment. I don't want him to suffer or whatever. His body is a cage and his soul is longing to be set free. I only want what's best for him.

God, I wish he would have gotten the red hot COVID shits and keeled over, cursing his family as he pissed himself to death, his urethra on fire from whatever new STDs have mutated inside his body over the years.

Any other way out, rightly or wrongly, gets him martyr status.
    undo
    undo

Post by undo Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:44 pm

Please correct me if I'm wrong about any of this.

-Mercenaries, such as the employees of Blackwater (AKA whatever it is currently called) make 2-4 times as much money as an average marine
    -They are contracted by the government, so this salary is paid for by US taxpayers (or they are contracted by private companies that the government is paying for essential services like Haliburton was in Iraq and paid by them, but this is still indirectly paid for by taxes)
    -They are not part of the military and, this, are not subject to the "rules of war" (not going to understand I know exactly what those are across the board but some are pretty obvious or at least ought to be) so they can conduct themselves however they choose with little to no supervision
    -There is nothing holding them accountable to any rules or behavior, this they can and will harass, intimidate and murder civilians at their own discretion. Aside from the generous salary, this is no small part of the appeal for most men who will apply for such a job.
    -Retaliation from insurgents against this brutality will, 99% of the time, be directed at US military.
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

Pizzas : 997
    DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Fri Dec 25, 2020 2:57 am

Woof. I really really don’t want to read this news, do I?
    Duff...
    Duff...
    Current Bass Player of UFO

Pizzas : 810
    DispositionSunny.

Post by Duff... Fri Dec 25, 2020 4:23 pm

The latest war criminals pardoned by dumbass.

undo wrote:Please correct me if I'm wrong about any of this.

-Mercenaries, such as the employees of Blackwater (AKA whatever it is currently called) make 2-4 times as much money as an average marine
    -They are contracted by the government, so this salary is paid for by US taxpayers (or they are contracted by private companies that the government is paying for essential services like Haliburton was in Iraq and paid by them, but this is still indirectly paid for by taxes)
    -They are not part of the military and, this, are not subject to the "rules of war" (not going to understand I know exactly what those are across the board but some are pretty obvious or at least ought to be) so they can conduct themselves however they choose with little to no supervision
    -There is nothing holding them accountable to any rules or behavior, this they can and will harass, intimidate and murder civilians at their own discretion. Aside from the generous salary, this is no small part of the appeal for most men who will apply for such a job.
    -Retaliation from insurgents against this brutality will, 99% of the time, be directed at US military.

I'd be surprised if mercenaries were completely unbound from rules of war but as the story from earlier this week tells us they are at least typically held accountable for atrocities.
    undo
    undo

Post by undo Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:33 pm

John Boy Walton wrote:Were you guys fans of Trump before 2016? Did any of you watch Apprentice, think Trump was a bad ass, and crush on Ivanka?

No

Always thought his show was fuckin dumb

Couldn't care less about his dumbass daughter. Even in the 00s you had millions of "hot" girls at your fingertips why would you even think about her for a second
    undo
    undo

Post by undo Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:36 pm

Every Trump voter deserves to be bodyslammed through a table. Nothing more nothing less.

But I will defend their right to take away our rights to the death!
    jesus jones
    jesus jones
    Tub of Lemon Chobani

Post by jesus jones Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:55 am

looks like mitch will be dethroned
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:19 am

The Donald J. Trump Presidency - Page 15 6c2f1610

lol’d at this ridiculous thing, but also genuinely happy Dems took GA.
    Nick
    Nick
    anorexic Skeletor

Pizzas : 980

Post by Nick Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:02 pm

I think the next several days are going to be fascinating. And by fascinating I mean watching MAGA freaks lose their shit at hilarious rallies like today, the Republicans melting down and Trump refusing to leave office.
    undo
    undo

Post by undo Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:39 pm

Ned Braden wrote:The Donald J. Trump Presidency - Page 15 6c2f1610

Spoiler:
    WP64
    WP64
    Mystery Thread Deleter

Pizzas : 67
    DispositionIntransigent

Post by WP64 Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:42 pm

This is absolutely the funniest of all possible outcomes. I know that the Democratic Party is still going to use the narrowness of their legislative majority as an excuse that prevents them from even attempting to pass any major legislation over the next two years. I am not at all excited about what these two victories actually mean for any of us as citizens of the United States. But I hope we all get to really enjoy the next couple of weeks because this is really going to be a funny ass spectacle.
    John Boy Walton
    John Boy Walton
    Right Wing Savage

DispositionFUGLY

Post by John Boy Walton Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:48 pm

If anyone I know supported Trump through this I won't talk to them ever again.
    chrondog
    chrondog
    Mystery Thread Deleter

Pizzas : 342

Post by chrondog Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:37 pm

Lock em up

Never gonna happen
    Ted Falconi
    Ted Falconi
    Shiek

Pizzas : 394

Post by Ted Falconi Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:51 pm

I think I've said on here before, but the  1st time I ever heard of or saw Donald Trump was that picture of him with Andy Warhol and the horse. At the time I assumed that he was one of Andy's superstars and not a real guy, or rather the creation of a performance artist. This was when Warhol was still alive.

At some point after I found out he was an actual real guy, I remember reading somewhere that he was not actually as rich as he was portrayed to be but rather was able to trade on his reputation as an alleged rich guy.  Late nineties I'm talking about here IIRC.

Never lusted after Ivonka or Melanie for that matter.
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:20 pm

Trump incited a riot and white fascists are now occupying the Capitol building.
    Forget “lock him up.” If the death penalty is still a thing in our country, he should get it.
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:21 pm

If this were happening in any other country the US would declare it a failed state.

I mean... it’s hardly even worth mentioning at this point, but white fascists are allowed to do whatever they want in this broke dick country.
    Ted Falconi
    Ted Falconi
    Shiek

Pizzas : 394

Post by Ted Falconi Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:34 pm

And his daughter is a fucking dog
    undo
    undo

Post by undo Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:55 pm

Do I carry on with my really good day or do I plunge into this and not come up for air for weeks or months

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:07 am