Nick
Duff...
BGwaves
ClosetOfExhaustion
C-poots
yancy
Gene Bootcut
16 posters

Thread to record our takeaway orders so we can shame ourselves into eating healthier.

Duff...
    Duff...
    Current Bass Player of UFO

Pizzas : 809
    DispositionSunny.

Thread to record our takeaway orders so we can shame ourselves into eating healthier.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Thread to record our takeaway orders so we can shame ourselves into eating healthier.

Post by Duff... Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:22 pm

I'll read a thread about a weird person. A lack of updates on his gastrointestinal system seems like a selling point to be honest.
    Nick
    Nick
    anorexic Skeletor

Pizzas : 978

Thread to record our takeaway orders so we can shame ourselves into eating healthier.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Thread to record our takeaway orders so we can shame ourselves into eating healthier.

Post by Nick Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:12 pm

Whole chicken and a side of slaw from Chicken Planet.
    quip
    quip
    Jasper's Yurt of Enlightened Conversation

Pizzas : 74

Post by quip Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:34 pm

Today was the 3rd time in the past two weeks I've ordered the falafel plate from Greek Kitchen and finished it.
    Bruegel
    Bruegel
    basically just a wordier, shittier sausage blurb

Pizzas : 453

Post by Bruegel Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:06 pm

Wings

BUURRRP!!!
    ClosetOfExhaustion
    ClosetOfExhaustion
    Have You Heard?

Pizzas : 275
    Dispositiondisposed

Post by ClosetOfExhaustion Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:05 pm

i ate some pierogies from Polak eatery and i would like to eat them again already.
    Duff...
    Duff...
    Current Bass Player of UFO

Pizzas : 809
    DispositionSunny.

Post by Duff... Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:48 pm

Coming from your Home Hunters Internationale post I misread "pierogies" and thought maybe you found a novel solution to your pigeon problem.
    undo
    undo
    Internet's Busiest Music Nerd

Pizzas : 1138

Post by undo Tue May 05, 2015 12:47 pm

http://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20150505/rogers-park/man-robs-subway-then-crosses-street-buy-sandwich-at-potbelly-police-say
    Nick
    Nick
    anorexic Skeletor

Post by Nick Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:45 am

Had to travel on a fucking Sunday and got to my hotel super late. Ordered room service and spent $60 on a meat lovers pizza and two glasses of wine.
    Nick
    Nick
    anorexic Skeletor

Post by Nick Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:02 pm

Went to the Nando's location in the Loop for lunch. Half chicken with the Portuguese rice. Shit was expensive but so good. Went with some solid co-workers and enjoyed out of office ball busting. One dude kept sweating from the Extra Hot sauce and I was like "None of these art school chicks are going to talk to us with your face so sweaty".

His sweaty face prompted an email chain for the rest of the day where all the group did was make jokes about him being too sweaty to type or pick up the phone. Totally stupid shit but the type of stuff that gets you through a Thursday.
    undo
    undo
    Internet's Busiest Music Nerd

Pizzas : 1138

Post by undo Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:38 am

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/19/business/taco-bell-removing-menu-items-trnd/index.html

Bye
    Dan Sausage
    Dan Sausage
    Solid Bro

Pizzas : 92

Post by Dan Sausage Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:40 pm

made pork gyros yesterday they turned out good but two days ago i drank like 5 shots of vodka and washed it down with a double bacon cheeseburger and a ton of fries

i've put on like 60 lbs in the last two years or so
    Dan Sausage
    Dan Sausage
    Solid Bro

Pizzas : 92

Post by Dan Sausage Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:41 pm

i pray death comes soon, and that it comes quickly.
    Nick
    Nick
    anorexic Skeletor

Post by Nick Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:48 pm

My dad had a full knee replacement surgery on Wednesday he can’t drive for a few weeks. This was his Walgreens order he needed me to pick up for him and I can’t stop laughing for some reason:

Medical bandages 5 x 9
    Paper tape 2 inches
    Extra Strength Tylenol
    Enema/Laxative- strong
    Tennis Balls ( I need 2 for my walker but you might have to buy a 3 pack)
    Bag of Almond Joy (look in Halloween candy section)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:03 am