Thread to record our takeaway orders so we can shame ourselves into eating healthier.

Duff...
    Blood Gargling Psychopath

Pizzas : 336
    DispositionSunny.

Re: Thread to record our takeaway orders so we can shame ourselves into eating healthier.

Post by Duff... on Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:22 pm

I'll read a thread about a weird person. A lack of updates on his gastrointestinal system seems like a selling point to be honest.
    Nick
    President Obama

Pizzas : 615

Re: Thread to record our takeaway orders so we can shame ourselves into eating healthier.

Post by Nick on Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:12 pm

Whole chicken and a side of slaw from Chicken Planet.
    phixed
    Still has http://lotsofpeopleposting.teensboards.com bookmarked

Pizzas : 47

Post by phixed on Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:34 pm

Today was the 3rd time in the past two weeks I've ordered the falafel plate from Greek Kitchen and finished it.
    Bruegel
    basically just a wordier, shittier sausage blurb

Pizzas : 442

Post by Bruegel on Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:06 pm

Wings

BUURRRP!!!
    ClosetOfExhaustion
    Jesus Just Left Chicago

Pizzas : 250
    Dispositiondisposed

Post by ClosetOfExhaustion on Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:05 pm

i ate some pierogies from Polak eatery and i would like to eat them again already.
    Duff...
    Blood Gargling Psychopath

Pizzas : 336
    DispositionSunny.

Post by Duff... on Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:48 pm

Coming from your Home Hunters Internationale post I misread "pierogies" and thought maybe you found a novel solution to your pigeon problem.
    undo
    the golden age of crackers

Pizzas : 442

Post by undo on Tue May 05, 2015 12:47 pm

Nick
    President Obama

Post by Nick on Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:45 am

Had to travel on a fucking Sunday and got to my hotel super late. Ordered room service and spent $60 on a meat lovers pizza and two glasses of wine.
    Nick
    President Obama

Post by Nick on Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:02 pm

Went to the Nando's location in the Loop for lunch. Half chicken with the Portuguese rice. Shit was expensive but so good. Went with some solid co-workers and enjoyed out of office ball busting. One dude kept sweating from the Extra Hot sauce and I was like "None of these art school chicks are going to talk to us with your face so sweaty".

His sweaty face prompted an email chain for the rest of the day where all the group did was make jokes about him being too sweaty to type or pick up the phone. Totally stupid shit but the type of stuff that gets you through a Thursday.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:33 am