monotony
yancy
24 posters

fuck it, i'm making a Daft Punk thread

Dan Sausage
    Dan Sausage
    Solid Bro

Pizzas : 92

fuck it, i'm making a Daft Punk thread - Page 5 Empty Re: fuck it, i'm making a Daft Punk thread

Post by Dan Sausage Tue May 14, 2013 10:53 pm

tracks a straight banger, for sure

bumpin
    zappo
    zappo
    Supermasculine Menial

Pizzas : 876

fuck it, i'm making a Daft Punk thread - Page 5 Empty Re: fuck it, i'm making a Daft Punk thread

Post by zappo Tue May 14, 2013 11:03 pm

fuck it, i'm making a Daft Punk thread - Page 5 Tumblr_lxxkl90RzD1qats2fo1_400
    Duff...
    Duff...
    Current Bass Player of UFO

Pizzas : 812
    DispositionSunny.

Post by Duff... Tue May 14, 2013 11:54 pm

The Panda Bear song isn't bad but the vocal certainly stands out on this record.
    rubberman
    rubberman
    Gash Hound

Pizzas : 4

Post by rubberman Wed May 15, 2013 6:50 am

personally i can't bear panda's voice

the instinctive reaction i have to it is that i wanna slap his face fucking hard

his voice isn't that bad, tbh, and i've learnt to fight my natural urges

but it's still probably the low point of the record for me
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

Pizzas : 997
    DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Wed May 15, 2013 8:10 am

Aside from maybe naming himself Panda Bear and having fans, that guy's never really done anything to make me dislike him. His voice is fine IMO. A track on an album that I really enjoy listening to.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 9:49 am

I haven't heard the new Daft Punk album yet but everything I am reading reminds me of how I deal with Panda Bear's featuring track on Zomby's Dedication. It's there and sometimes it works in the context of me wanting to listen to the whole album, but I never seek it out and sometimes get particularly bothered by it. Sort of an inexplicable phenomenon, really.
    Nick
    Nick
    anorexic Skeletor

Pizzas : 980

Post by Nick Thu May 16, 2013 1:58 pm

Have you guys come back down to Earth and realized this is boring?
    Dan Sausage
    Dan Sausage
    Solid Bro

Post by Dan Sausage Thu May 16, 2013 2:07 pm

idk i like it.

i dont really like daft punk albums, I like this one. lots of balls to the wall shit here, the quiet stuff is boring and unfortunately theres quite a bit of it!!
    chrondog
    chrondog
    Mystery Thread Deleter

Pizzas : 342

Post by chrondog Thu May 16, 2013 3:01 pm

Sausage wrote:lol is the kinda vibes that should be on YSG? you are a grown man and are resorting to petty insults on a double spin-off of a dero forum because i don't like some guy from animal collect(a band i've seen live and listened to the majority of their records, mind you!)

i don't think it's a "petty insult" to say that i think you have boring opinions. i am commenting on your opinions, not you as a man.

you of course come back and try to make fun of who i am or am not sleeping with, but that's just how you roll.
    chrondog
    chrondog
    Mystery Thread Deleter

Post by chrondog Thu May 16, 2013 3:04 pm

#pinkfloyd wrote:Chrono, are you implying that you have to be close-minded to instinctively dismiss anything Animal Collective related as worthless. That seems like a rather reactionary position to take.

isn't the definition of "close-minded" to "instinctively dismiss" something?

i don't really mind what someone is or isn't criticizing. i was just riffing off Mitchell's "psychological heuristic" comment and trying to challenge people to go a little more in depth that "his vocals suxors!" because i hadn't heard it yet.
    chrondog
    chrondog
    Mystery Thread Deleter

Post by chrondog Thu May 16, 2013 3:19 pm

sometimes i come across too mean when i am frustrated or in a hurry

i'm gonna go jack it now and listen to "Doing it Right"
    Dan Sausage
    Dan Sausage
    Solid Bro

Post by Dan Sausage Thu May 16, 2013 3:58 pm

jasperness wrote:
    Sausage wrote:lol is the kinda vibes that should be on YSG? you are a grown man and are resorting to petty insults on a double spin-off of a dero forum because i don't like some guy from animal collect(a band i've seen live and listened to the majority of their records, mind you!)

you of course come back and try to make fun of who i am or am not sleeping with, but that's just how you roll.

my opinions are me, dude

also, i legitimately thought that was the girl you're bangin, i don't know anything about sports! my apologies

simmer down sir, tbh i actually came around on the song a bit and find it mostly enjoyable(a song you still haven't heard and are harshly judging me for not being particularly fond of correct?)
    Dan Sausage
    Dan Sausage
    Solid Bro

Post by Dan Sausage Thu May 16, 2013 3:59 pm

not sure what i've done to earn so much of chrono's ire or when my opinions became "boring." eh
    Dan Sausage
    Dan Sausage
    Solid Bro

Post by Dan Sausage Thu May 16, 2013 4:02 pm

also she was large by your admission, wasn't trying to offend

damn man idgi Crying or Very sad
    zappo
    zappo
    Supermasculine Menial

Pizzas : 876

Post by zappo Thu May 16, 2013 4:05 pm

fuck it, i'm making a Daft Punk thread - Page 5 120617041207-la-riots-9-horizontal-gallery
    Dan Sausage
    Dan Sausage
    Solid Bro

Post by Dan Sausage Thu May 16, 2013 4:17 pm

jasperness wrote:
    #pinkfloyd wrote:Chrono, are you implying that you have to be close-minded to instinctively dismiss anything Animal Collective related as worthless. That seems like a rather reactionary position to take.

isn't the definition of "close-minded" to "instinctively dismiss" something?

i wasn't doing this, either

I listened to it, several times, and I didn't like it.
    Dan Sausage
    Dan Sausage
    Solid Bro

Post by Dan Sausage Thu May 16, 2013 4:19 pm

look man im 27 years old and engaged im not going on the internet to start shit anymore Laughing
    spiritofeden
    spiritofeden
    Bass Player from Creepy D

Pizzas : 31

Post by spiritofeden Thu May 16, 2013 7:22 pm

there's a big difference between being close minded, and having made up your mind.
    chrondog
    chrondog
    Mystery Thread Deleter

Post by chrondog Thu May 16, 2013 8:18 pm

Sausage wrote:my opinions are me, dude

also, i legitimately thought that was the girl you're bangin, i don't know anything about sports! my apologies

simmer down sir, tbh i actually came around on the song a bit and find it mostly enjoyable(a song you still haven't heard and are harshly judging me for not being particularly fond of correct?)

i did say that about the girl i am seeing. i don't have a problem with that. i just thought it was laughable that you accused me of "being a grown man resorting to petty insults" when i didn't and you actually did. and you always do.

i heard the song in question and i find it fantastic. but that's not really at issue. i am not judging you for not liking the track, just judging you for reducing your thoughts to lines as empty as "sounds like Brian Wilson if he took it up the ass on the REG" and "fuck em for ruining a 10/10 record".
    chrondog
    chrondog
    Mystery Thread Deleter

Post by chrondog Thu May 16, 2013 8:19 pm

Sausage wrote:look man im 27 years old and engaged im not going on the internet to start shit anymore Laughing

doesn't sound like very hard boarding to me Laughing
    Dan Sausage
    Dan Sausage
    Solid Bro

Post by Dan Sausage Thu May 16, 2013 8:20 pm

how did i insult you

you are insulting me non-stop in this thread and im trying to be nice because i thought we were bros
    Dan Sausage
    Dan Sausage
    Solid Bro

Post by Dan Sausage Thu May 16, 2013 8:21 pm

tearsofjoy

this is the first thread ive posted in for like 2-3 years
    Dan Sausage
    Dan Sausage
    Solid Bro

Post by Dan Sausage Thu May 16, 2013 8:32 pm

man wtf @ assaulting my casual boarding

its 2013
    chrondog
    chrondog
    Mystery Thread Deleter

Post by chrondog Thu May 16, 2013 8:32 pm

Sausage wrote:my opinions are me, dude

i don't agree with this which seems to be at issue? criticizing someones intellectual argument is different than criticizing the person. even though i thought it was funny, i saw the comment about boinking a large woman as ad hominem. i see where you're coming from that you didn't think it was just insulting, just a statement of fact. especially since i characterized her that way. you didn't insult me. i don't think i insulted you either.
    Dan Sausage
    Dan Sausage
    Solid Bro

Post by Dan Sausage Thu May 16, 2013 8:34 pm

dude i made like a 20 page thread about fucking fat chicks on the old board

i aint ever gonna playa-hate on a fellow hound, you should know that

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:45 pm