techno raj
ClosetOfExhaustion
23 posters

General World News Dumping Ground

undo
    undo
    Internet's Busiest Music Nerd

Pizzas : 1140

General World News Dumping Ground - Page 13 Empty Re: General World News Dumping Ground

Post by undo Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:53 pm

I can't wait to vote even harder
    WP64
    WP64
    Mystery Thread Deleter

Pizzas : 67
    DispositionIntransigent

General World News Dumping Ground - Page 13 Empty Re: General World News Dumping Ground

Post by WP64 Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:36 am

My abstention from presidential elections is a bit of performative nonsense but it is hard to imagine doing anything else in a moment like this.. I was a nine-year-old kid when we invaded Iraq so this is the first time that I have experienced this level of depravity as a fully conscious adult. Truly unconscionable. Really nothing else to say about it.
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

Pizzas : 995
    DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:20 pm

I don’t know if this article is funnier if there is a specific reason for its existence or funnier if it is completely random:

https://clickhole.com/the-4-main-problems-facing-society-by-ethan-hawke/?fbclid=IwAR0-diOvrIlvhe4AYN5dQ8UXrK1OPkWO3s0hvRgvY5MOO7H0vHqB0K-fz1U_aem_Acri5hUvuPsZWTeT8Vrg1WSGCxkUoHwAwX4QBAyb_XLdIA0S3ezr417gKS34kf0zHnY&mibextid=Zxz2cZ
    Nick
    Nick
    anorexic Skeletor

Pizzas : 978

Post by Nick Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:03 pm

True Anon unlocked their interview from last week with Norman Finkelstein. Over 2 hours but it is something else.

undo
    undo

Post by undo Thu Nov 30, 2023 2:07 pm

General World News Dumping Ground - Page 13 200615-F-PM645-6955

I like the idea of these, my inner 10 year old LOVES them, but I get the impression that they only still exist because of some sunk cost fallacy.  Lord knows we wanted them to be safe and reliable!

Hope you enjoyed this post from someone who knows nothing about aircraft or the military or posting images that actually fit on mobile view.
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

Pizzas : 995
    DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Thu Nov 30, 2023 2:11 pm

I’m mainly a fan of those because they would make baller ass transformers if only Michael bay would stop fucking around with weird beast animals and get back to tried n true shit like Mac trucks and military aircraft.
    Nick
    Nick
    anorexic Skeletor

Pizzas : 978

Post by Nick Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:58 am

Just so I’m clear on the issue, US politicians - including Democratic “leadership” - are pushing for a ban on Tik Tok because they think it is a giant Chinese spy operation?

And they all want our vote and want to ensure us all they’re perfectly healthy and functional?
    undo
    undo

Post by undo Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:51 am

It's a Republican bill but no way it doesn't go down as "Biden's ban," and I kind of wonder if that's part of the point of ramming it through right now. This doesn't earn him a single "tough on China" vote but it hacks away at even more of his under-30 base. Just a godsend to Trump, who probably wants to coast to a win this time around.

I fucking hate Tik Tok (not for the rationale that this sentence is leading towards!) but if you believe that kids are being brainwashed by woke influencers and that no one under 18 is entitled to a private life that's not overseen by their parents (online or IRL), then kneecapping or dismantling the company is a no-brainer and the best thing that you could ever ask for.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:51 am