spiritofeden
34 posters

going through some shit right now

Duff...
    Duff...
    Current Bass Player of UFO

Pizzas : 812
    DispositionSunny.

going through some shit right now - Page 27 Empty Re: going through some shit right now

Post by Duff... Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:02 pm

British people doing american things.

That's the best I can do right now.
    Bruegel
    Bruegel
    basically just a wordier, shittier sausage blurb

Pizzas : 453

going through some shit right now - Page 27 Empty Re: going through some shit right now

Post by Bruegel Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:37 pm

Ned Braden wrote:
    Bruegel wrote:Now enjoying my first work absence in over 7 years.

Shocked

Somehow this is simultaneously baffling and not that surprising.

When I was about 15 and my Grandmother was on her deathbed she said to me "never take a day off if you are healthy enough to work"

It really stuck with me.
    zappo
    zappo
    Supermasculine Menial

Pizzas : 876

Post by zappo Tue May 09, 2017 3:44 pm

I was going to listen to a record while working, this afternoon, but now I can't remember which record it was that I wanted to hear. This is bogus.
    C-poots
    C-poots
    Shiek

Pizzas : 201

Post by C-poots Fri May 19, 2017 12:24 am

C-poots wrote:I'm getting married to someone I haven't seen in 8 months and I don't think I want to do it.

So this relationship appears to be ending now and its a strange bittersweet feeling that I have no idea how to process, and without going into all kind of insane personal details that revolve around it, I'm not sure what to do but my immediate thought is that Im going to quit my job, spend a few weeks in Tokyo, and move to California when I return to try and become a photographer/fashion designer/musician.

WP64
    WP64
    Mystery Thread Deleter

Pizzas : 67
    DispositionIntransigent

Post by WP64 Fri May 19, 2017 10:22 pm

Best of luck with whatever you decide to do.
    undo
    undo
    Internet's Busiest Music Nerd

Pizzas : 1145

Post by undo Sat May 20, 2017 12:57 am

C-poots that sounds very difficult, I really wish you the best.

I admire your willingness to continually plan for the future and to try to get the most out of your life.
    coyote
    coyote
    A classically handsome man's man in the Huey Lewis mold

Pizzas : 99

Post by coyote Sat May 20, 2017 8:40 am

Sounds like s better decision, tough but better
    Gene Bootcut
    Gene Bootcut
    A fanatic of the sketch genre

Pizzas : 441

Post by Gene Bootcut Sat May 20, 2017 11:16 pm

Sorry c-poots. Maybe just b/c you post about clothes but I imagine you being a good-looking guy and I'm sure you'll find another. Best of luck!
    C-poots
    C-poots
    Shiek

Pizzas : 201

Post by C-poots Mon May 22, 2017 3:05 pm

Thanks guys. It seemed to be ending but it is still in a strange limbo that the distance isn't helping. I'm going to not update the thread with this stuff anymore as who knows how long it will last or how it will end, but appreciate the words.
    Gene Bootcut
    Gene Bootcut
    A fanatic of the sketch genre

Pizzas : 441

Post by Gene Bootcut Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:49 am

I was supposed to be going on holiday in three days time and it's just now that they inform me I have to interview for a new passport after receiving every indication and assurance that it would have arrived on time. Something tells me I'm not going abroad on Wednesday, this was a really big expenditure for me between plane and festival tickets. So pissed off!
    undo
    undo
    Internet's Busiest Music Nerd

Pizzas : 1145

Post by undo Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:15 pm

I am breaking out into hives and I don't know why. Nothing like this has ever happened before.

The corners of my eyes are all puffed up and my lips and my tongue are swollen, nothing worth printing in a textbook yet but this is a really strange experience to say the least.
    WP64
    WP64
    Mystery Thread Deleter

Pizzas : 67
    DispositionIntransigent

Post by WP64 Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:34 pm

Dude, take some Benadryl.
    Pete Best
    Pete Best
    Solid Bro

Pizzas : 116
    DispositionSweet

Post by Pete Best Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:07 pm

undo wrote:I am breaking out into hives and I don't know why. Nothing like this has ever happened before.

The corners of my eyes are all puffed up and my lips and my tongue are swollen, nothing worth printing in a textbook yet but this is a really strange experience to say the least.

Do what I please gonna spread the disease because I wanna
    Duff...
    Duff...

DispositionSunny.

Post by Duff... Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:03 pm

Started making hummus, discovered I don't have a lemon.
    techno raj
    techno raj
    Baller Ass Taco

Pizzas : 231

Post by techno raj Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:49 pm

Acknowledging it's never the first choice, I do keep a bottle of lemon juice in the fridge for the inevitable "I don't have a lemon" Fuck it. moment.
    Duff...
    Duff...

DispositionSunny.

Post by Duff... Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:30 am

I usually do too. But that day, somehow....
    ClosetOfExhaustion
    ClosetOfExhaustion
    Have You Heard?

Pizzas : 275
    Dispositiondisposed

Post by ClosetOfExhaustion Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:13 am

harshest realm
    chrondog
    chrondog
    Mystery Thread Deleter

Pizzas : 342

Post by chrondog Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:16 pm

Always.

Life is so fucking pointless.
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

Pizzas : 997
    DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:36 am

I stayed up till 2 today for no reason, writing suicide notes to myself. I only hope that if I ever die, by my hand or any other, that I at least have the presence of mind to delete them from word.
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:39 am

Cause I'm not a very good writer.

this is probably the least shitty one:

sad ned wrote:I am unhappy. And there is no prospect of happiness.  My life has been doomed, as all lives are, from the onset. But I’ve always been able to convice myself, contrary to any semblance of reality, that the good times were yet to come. Today, I realize this to be fallacy. And I reliaze there is really nowhere for me to go from here…  from there…  from anywhere. I am no longer in pursut of anything…  because I’ve accepted the reality that “anything” is unattainable. If I have nothing else, and believe you me, I don’t…  at least I have courage. Coursage enough to speed up this stupid process, and embrace nothingness. So bring it on. Hastag shoots self in the stupid head.  
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:22 am

new louis c.k. special that people were saying wasn't that good is actually easing my mind a fuckload. God bless that guy.
    ClosetOfExhaustion
    ClosetOfExhaustion
    Have You Heard?

Pizzas : 275
    Dispositiondisposed

Post by ClosetOfExhaustion Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:21 am

i hope this goes without saying, ned, but dont ever fucking do that.
    reuben
    reuben
    President Bannon

Pizzas : 710

Post by reuben Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:35 pm

Goddamnit Ned we need you. America needs you.
    chrondog
    chrondog
    Mystery Thread Deleter

Pizzas : 342

Post by chrondog Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:27 pm

Ned Braden wrote:I stayed up till 2 today for no reason, writing suicide notes to myself. I only hope that if I ever die, by my hand or any other, that I at least have the presence of mind to delete them from word.

i've written notes like this before. let yourself be reflective and creative, but don't let it cross over into planning. seek real help if you ever start planning.
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:18 pm

I was just having a super shitty day and dipped into one of those episodes... I'm a tad manic depressive by nature, but most of my time is spent on the high part of the curve. Those times when I'm on the other end though are dankest depths. Feeling better now, just... brain chemicals or something. I'll always keep chooglin'

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:25 pm