undo
12 posters

The Joseph R Biden Jr. Presidency

WP64
    WP64
    Mystery Thread Deleter

Pizzas : 65
    DispositionIntransigent

The Joseph R Biden Jr. Presidency - Page 5 Empty Re: The Joseph R Biden Jr. Presidency

Post by WP64 Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:54 am

I would say that describing him as a "friend" was pretty generous on my part.
    undo
    undo
    Internet's Busiest Music Nerd

Pizzas : 1139

The Joseph R Biden Jr. Presidency - Page 5 Empty Re: The Joseph R Biden Jr. Presidency

Post by undo Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:57 am

How about this dude
    undo
    undo

Post by undo Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:59 am

Josef R Biden
    Nick
    Nick
    anorexic Skeletor

Pizzas : 978

Post by Nick Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:42 am

Big moral victory this week!
    undo
    undo

Post by undo Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:26 pm

But for who?
    Duff...
    Duff...
    Current Bass Player of UFO

Pizzas : 809
    DispositionSunny.

Post by Duff... Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:49 pm

God, the amount of anxiety I was working constantly to keep my head above this time last week, and now here we are.
    undo
    undo

Post by undo Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:23 pm

Every election feels like, best case scenario, rolling the dice for another two years of treading water.

Sorry if that's unnecessarily grim, I am far happier with this than I thought I'd be a week ago.

Would love to have crushed JD Vance like a bug but no, we let them crown another star who's got big plans for all of us.
    Duff...
    Duff...

DispositionSunny.

Post by Duff... Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:51 am

undo wrote:Every election feels like, best case scenario, rolling the dice for another two years of treading water.

Pretty much.
    Nick
    Nick
    anorexic Skeletor

Post by Nick Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:31 am

I honestly feel like these midterms ended Trumpism. He just announced he’s running again and I don’t think the right wing media gives much of a shit. It’s over for him and the parade of freaks that got elected or tried to by replicating his overt shittiness.

On the flip side, the Republicans will go back to running obviously creepy slime balls who are also hateful and racist but are quieter about it and look slight more normal than Trump. So, basically DeSantis.

Biden probably beats any weirdo the Republicans run in a couple years.
    BGwaves
    BGwaves
    basically just a wordier, shittier sausage blurb

Pizzas : 282
    DispositionBLACK..... coffee in bed

Post by BGwaves Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:54 am

‘DeSantis is the white nationalist version of Mitt Romney.’

This should actually be the slogan democrats run on!
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

Pizzas : 993
    DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:12 pm

Honest question - is all this Hunter Biden noise actually anything? My gut says this is just ass clown republicans, trying to latch onto a Chris Farley in black sheep scenario. Is Hunter even involved in politics? A part of any of his fathers campaigns? Is there some sort of evidence that Joe Biden was trying to illegally cover anything up? Republicans have been morally fucked since forever, so obviously they are acting in bad faith, but I’m curious to know if there is anything real to this story that won’t go away.
    Duff...
    Duff...

DispositionSunny.

Post by Duff... Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:39 pm

Trust your gut.

I mean, whatever, investigate him I guess, but it means nothing.
    Nick
    Nick
    anorexic Skeletor

Post by Nick Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:29 am

I think something shady and possibly illegal took place with Hunter but is being blown out of proportion by Republicans to distract from all the other shitty and harmful things they do every week.

Hunter is a notorious crack addict that enjoys hookers and getting high and I’m guessing has made multiple poor decisions throughout his life. Sadly, those decisions probably put him at risk of self harm rather than place our country or his father’s presidency at risk.

I’d much rather hear conversations around helping drug addicts get help and support but when the son of the president is involved it’s going to be used to shame and humiliate a family instead.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:52 pm