Podcasts

coyote
    Tits + Arse

Pizzas : 48

Re: Podcasts

Post by coyote on Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:34 pm

Thanks for that list chrono, I may check some of those episodes, am not sure if I've listened to them all. Btw, the second half of the dark web episode has audio of some sick child killer from Australia. I could not listen to it at all.
    chrondog
    a stomach churning mess of bass

Pizzas : 193

Post by chrondog on Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:20 pm

Of course! For as much as I complain about the program, I still greatly enjoy it. It really shows the importance of production values in storytelling.
    raj gibson
    Radical Bitch

Pizzas : 161

Post by raj gibson on Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:35 pm

coyote wrote:Last podcast on the left sometimes do some very good in depth episodes on serial killers, cult leaders, etc. but you have to sit thru their terrible improv sidekick and toilet humor. It very rarely works but I like their rapid fire high energy on their show. They work hard on it

My favorite murder: I like these women, but their Schlick wears on me often. Two smart and funny women talking mirders. I like the hometown murder episodes where fans write in their real life hometown true crime tales.

My girlfriend loves these podcasts so I hear a lot of them incidentally around the house and you really nailed these ones. I went with her to see a live MFM show. It was like 45 minutes long and they were basically just reading Wikipedia entries to a packed house. Pretty much carried it by force of personality. Amazing monetization of something that I wouldn't have guessed would have an actual audience.
    reuben
    the golden age of crackers

Pizzas : 599

Post by reuben on Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:18 pm

Every time I try to listen to Welcome to Nighvale I fall right asleep. Is that the appeal of this program?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:55 am