undo
Ted Falconi
9 posters

Left Wing Savage Appreciation Thread

Ted Falconi
    Ted Falconi
    Shiek

Pizzas : 394

Left Wing Savage Appreciation Thread Empty Left Wing Savage Appreciation Thread

Post by Ted Falconi Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:54 pm

http://www.balloon-juice.com/2013/01/19/secrets-and-lies/
    Props!
    undo
    undo
    Internet's Busiest Music Nerd

Pizzas : 1132

Left Wing Savage Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Left Wing Savage Appreciation Thread

Post by undo Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:47 pm

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/06/cory-booker-formally-announces-senate-bid/
    Pete Best
    Pete Best
    Solid Bro

Pizzas : 116
    DispositionSweet

Left Wing Savage Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Left Wing Savage Appreciation Thread

Post by Pete Best Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:11 pm

Left Wing Savage Appreciation Thread Savages-london-nyc-band-nathan-corbin
    zappo
    zappo
    Supermasculine Menial

Pizzas : 870

Post by zappo Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:17 pm

Is that Ian Curtis?
    Ted Falconi
    Ted Falconi
    Shiek

Post by Ted Falconi Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:39 pm

http://nomoremister.blogspot.com/2013/06/shockingly-second-amendment-zealots.html
    Props!
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

Pizzas : 987
    DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:00 am

That blog post is just awesome and not savage at all imo. Kill whitey face tattoo guy is probably pretty savage though I guess.
    reuben
    reuben
    President Bannon

Pizzas : 710

Post by reuben Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:11 am

usatoday wrote:Never missing an opportunity to talk sports, President Obama thanked the people of Sweden on Wednesday for exporting a few of their countrymen to his hometown Chicago Blackhawks.

Blackhawks center Marcus Kruger as well as defensemen Niklas Hjalmarsson and Johnny Oduya are originally from Sweden.

"I should mention on behalf of hockey fans back home in Chicago, I have to say how grateful our championship Blackhawks are for their several teammates who hail from Sweden," said Obama during a joint news conference with Swedish Prime Minister Fredrik Reinfeldt on Wednesday. "So that's been an excellent export that we gladly accept."
    tearsofjoy 
    Ted Falconi
    Ted Falconi
    Shiek

Post by Ted Falconi Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:19 pm

Minnesota Democratic–Farmer–Labor Party candidate for mayor of Minneapolis:
    ClosetOfExhaustion
    ClosetOfExhaustion
    Have You Heard?

Pizzas : 275
    Dispositiondisposed

Post by ClosetOfExhaustion Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:35 pm

i suppose this is the best place to post that the IL house is about to vote on marriage equality for the state. the senate passed a different version (they'd have to revote, but would pass this), and gov Quinn says he'd sign it. would be effective June 1, 2014.

live coverage via accumulated tweets: http://capitolfax.com/2013/11/05/live-veto-session-coverage-6/
    Ted Falconi
    Ted Falconi
    Shiek

Post by Ted Falconi Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:34 pm

zappo
    zappo
    Supermasculine Menial

Post by zappo Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:14 pm

I'm a big fan of the woman who called him "a motherfucking fascist pig" on live TV.
    chrondog
    chrondog
    Mystery Thread Deleter

Pizzas : 342

Post by chrondog Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:49 pm

Why do liberals say shit like "education/health care is a human right!!" I think all that does is degrade the meaning of what a "human right" is and muddies the waters of the debate. "Human rights" should not be materials items like education or health care. Any government or nation should be able to provide due process--providing health care is a much more complicated role. Further, it doesn't mean anything to rhetorically label shit as "rights" without having the policy & legal thrust behind it. Even if the US passed single payer health care for all citizens, health care STILL wouldn't be a right because any congress could undo that system. a RIGHT is one that will be upheld and enforced by the courts.

I just don't see this kind of rhetorical posturing and liberal pack-patting as really moving the goalposts of the debate.
    zappo
    zappo
    Supermasculine Menial

Post by zappo Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:31 pm

Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

Pizzas : 987
    DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:35 pm

Schumer's grinning right in that fuckface's face afterwards and it is awesome.
    undo
    undo

Post by undo Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:33 am

That was a good post to go out on before bed.
    undo
    undo

Post by undo Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:04 pm

John Boy Walton
    John Boy Walton
    Right Wing Savage

Pizzas : 2
    DispositionFUGLY

Post by John Boy Walton Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:54 am

I never like statues anyway. I say replace them all with holigrams of Prince.
    zappo
    zappo
    Supermasculine Menial

Post by zappo Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:26 am

I guess that I'm the "savage" in question, here, because I laughed so hard watching this that I literally pissed myself.  Hoping with every fiber of my being that he survives so that he can suffer through the brutal, agonizing struggle of failing ever to recover!  #prayersup

undo
    undo

Post by undo Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:30 am

I get no joy out of that because when I read the news, there was at least a half second where I got confused and assumed that it had happened to his son instead.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:01 am