going through some shit right now

_
    Tits + Arse

Pizzas : 53

Re: going through some shit right now

Post by _ on Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:10 am

would be cool to able to let relationships with people i have real feelings for progress naturally instead of wanting/expecting exclusivity after a month out of neediness and insecurity
    chrondog
    the golden age of crackers

Pizzas : 218

Post by chrondog on Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:53 pm

oof, i had one of those nights last night.

it's not even that i am emotionally incapable of handling the ambiguity or the waiting for something good. i've done that countless times; i respect that other people have their own experiences that don't revolve around me. it's that the longing to skip the coy, early period of guardedness and move into something with real emotional resonance is so strong.

i don't need them to be anything in particular, i just want them to want to be around.

_
    Tits + Arse

Pizzas : 53

Post by _ on Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:18 pm

yeah

that feeling of ambiguity inevitably turns into childish and irrational feelings of inadequacy on my part that i can't get over. oh well
    chrondog
    the golden age of crackers

Pizzas : 218

Post by chrondog on Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:31 pm

yes, that's what i find. intellectually i'm capable of putting things in perspective and being patient, but emotionally i feel inadequate and self-destructive in those moments of stillness. i know it's wrong to rely on other people to motivate yourself, but i don't what else i'm motivated by other than not being alone.

i'm working on getting abs so attractive women will want to hang out with me even if my personality sucks.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:10 am