Bruegel
? Ospink
Gene Bootcut
_
WP64
reuben
Ned Braden
16 posters

Fuckin' shit! These songs are the same song!!

undo
    undo
    Internet's Busiest Music Nerd

Pizzas : 1155

Fuckin' shit! These songs are the same song!! - Page 10 Empty Re: Fuckin' shit! These songs are the same song!!

Post by undo Sun May 19, 2024 9:54 am

undo
    undo
    Internet's Busiest Music Nerd

Pizzas : 1155

Fuckin' shit! These songs are the same song!! - Page 10 Empty Re: Fuckin' shit! These songs are the same song!!

Post by undo Mon Jun 03, 2024 10:37 am

I was going to post about The Smithereens in the "albums of note I'm hearing for the first time" thread but that's really stretching the limits of what an "album of note" can really be so instead that post will be split up into several others that might make it look like I'm suddenly obsessed with listening to The Smithereens. This isn't really the case, much as I'd be open to it if that suddenly struck my fancy.
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

Pizzas : 1004
    DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Mon Jun 17, 2024 7:51 pm

Ned Braden wrote:imlikewhoa imlikewhoa imlikewhoa

imlikewhoa imlikewhoa imlikewhoa

RPI; x post dead thread

Eternally smangable. Fucking rad ass tunes. It's cool that she and Dutronc got together cause that fucker was also quite the heart throb. Anyway, good vibes to Dutronc and their kid and all their extended fam in this time of loss and whathaveyou.  I'm like a week late to this prolly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jun 27, 2024 8:36 pm