Ned Braden
Duff...
25 posters

People who've earned my disdain today -- irl

Nick
    Nick
    anorexic Skeletor

Pizzas : 978

People who've earned my disdain today -- irl - Page 6 Empty Re: People who've earned my disdain today -- irl

Post by Nick Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:33 pm

Made a trip to Wisconsin for work this week and naturally grabbed some New Glarus on the way back home. I was walking with a six pack to the train this evening (took the other 2 home yesterday) and at a stop light some chick comes up to me and goes, "New Glarus! That is my boyfriend's favorite beer."

I said, "Yea it is the best." She looks at me and says, "So, uh, you're like not going to offer me a couple?" And I responded, "No" and just laughed a little. Bros, let me tell you, the fucking look she gave me was of such disgust and hate I can't even put it into words. I literally felt like she wanted me to drop dead. And then she says, "Well, you're fucking rude."

So, I snapped and said, "Oh you want rude? How about you and your stupid boyfriend drive to Wisconsin and buy your own instead of begging in the street?" We went our separate ways at the light.
    petey
    petey
    Still has http://lotsofpeopleposting.teensboards.com bookmarked

Pizzas : 49

People who've earned my disdain today -- irl - Page 6 Empty Re: People who've earned my disdain today -- irl

Post by petey Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:42 pm

I'm not even sure I understand that story. Some random chick on the street just expected you to offer her beer from your 6-pack? I've never heard of that before.
    Duff...
    Duff...
    Current Bass Player of UFO

Pizzas : 809
    DispositionSunny.

Post by Duff... Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:24 pm

That person needs to be taken off the streets.
    Nick
    Nick
    anorexic Skeletor

Post by Nick Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:02 pm

Cops in Portillo's are leaving their little walkie talkies on. No one wants to listen to your traffic reports while eating shitty Chicago style hot dogs.
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

Pizzas : 993
    DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:51 pm

Nick wrote:shitty Chicago style hot dogs.
    I know what you're saying but this word choice still sounds sacrilege to me.
    zappo
    zappo
    Supermasculine Menial

Pizzas : 870

Post by zappo Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:45 pm

I had the same gut reaction.
    Nick
    Nick
    anorexic Skeletor

Post by Nick Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:14 pm

To be clear, Chicago Style hot dogs are not good no matter where you make the purchase.
    tjenz
    tjenz
    Bass Player from Creepy D

Pizzas : 80

Post by tjenz Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:15 pm

I find the above statement to be one of the few things disagreeable about the internet persona known as Nick.

anorexic Skeletor

Post by Nick Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:07 pm

Go put a fucking pickle on your hot dog and look in the mirror immediately afterwards. If you tell me there is no feeling of embarrassment then you are a liar.
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:12 pm

Yeah, not nearly as much embarrassment as every time I've eaten a hot dog without one. Except for that one time with the dog and pulled pork.
    WP64
    WP64
    Mystery Thread Deleter

Pizzas : 65
    DispositionIntransigent

Post by WP64 Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:35 am

Nick, I know things might seem difficult right now, but let's not be irrational. Keep it together!!
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:55 am

Nick what is your idea of a good hotdog? Or is this one of those "all hot dogs are shitty" things that I can't identify with? Would you say that Vienna Beef is the best tasting, mass produced hot dog out there?
    For the record, fuck those cops and their noise boxes.
    Nick
    Nick
    anorexic Skeletor

Post by Nick Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:43 pm

A good hotdog is one that has mustard or ketchup. Not overloaded with peppers and a pickle.
    C-poots
    C-poots
    Shiek

Pizzas : 201

Post by C-poots Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:15 pm

I gotta say the Chicago style is pretty damn good Nick. And I used to work in a hotdog shop, so my opinion is very valuable.
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:19 pm

Yer makin me MAAD disgustedatrightwing

Yeah Nick... guess this is just one of those things we don't see eye to eye on.
    techno raj
    techno raj
    Tub of Lemon Chobani

Pizzas : 228

Post by techno raj Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:42 pm

I know this board has historically had its share of intentionally transgressive racist/sexist/other-boundary-pushing offensive humor but ketchup on hot dogs... pale

It's enough to make even a jaded, hatred-fueled monster like me rethink the whole Internet.
    Nick
    Nick
    anorexic Skeletor

Post by Nick Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:02 pm

I know I'm right.
    zappo
    zappo
    Supermasculine Menial

Pizzas : 870

Post by zappo Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:36 pm

Gene Bootcut
    Gene Bootcut
    A fanatic of the sketch genre

Pizzas : 441

Post by Gene Bootcut Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:54 am

raj gibson wrote:I know this board has historically had its share of intentionally transgressive racist/sexist/other-boundary-pushing offensive humor but ketchup on hot dogs... pale

I don't want this place to turn into a self-congratulatory circle jerk like Hipinion but I'm glad we've moved beyond that.

I realise I'm probably responsible for as much sexism as anyone...
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:29 am

I fucking hate ketchup. Loudest condiment with the least amount to say.
    Nick
    Nick
    anorexic Skeletor

Post by Nick Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:37 am

Last night for dinner I made scrambled eggs and drizzled siracha sauce on top along with a handful of tater tots that I dipped in ketchup. Let me tell you, I make perfect scrambled eggs but the ketchup is what made the entire meal.
    Duff...
    Duff...
    Current Bass Player of UFO

Pizzas : 809
    DispositionSunny.

Post by Duff... Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:57 pm

Yeah, catsup is worthless.
    WP64
    WP64
    Mystery Thread Deleter

Pizzas : 65
    DispositionIntransigent

Post by WP64 Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:59 pm

Ned Braden wrote:I fucking hate ketchup. Loudest condiment with the least amount to say.
    Did you make this up. Because if so... howyadoin
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:08 pm

I did, but it must've been said before right?
    tjenz
    tjenz
    Bass Player from Creepy D

Pizzas : 80

Post by tjenz Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:35 am

The only suitable use of ketchup, for an adult, is to cover up the taste of an inferior french fry.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:29 pm