reuben
undo
27 posters

itt we act disgusted at right wing savages

jesus jones
    jesus jones
    Tub of Lemon Chobani

Pizzas : 259

itt we act disgusted at right wing savages  - Page 22 Empty Re: itt we act disgusted at right wing savages

Post by jesus jones Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:55 pm

https://twitter.com/charlesbethea/status/1352310651402792963?s=20

lol
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

Pizzas : 997
    DispositionRock Guitars

itt we act disgusted at right wing savages  - Page 22 Empty Re: itt we act disgusted at right wing savages

Post by Ned Braden Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:33 am

Matt Gaetz: sex criminal is one of the more, “thing we always assumed was a thing is actually a thing” headlines that I’ve seen in a while.
    jesus jones
    jesus jones
    Tub of Lemon Chobani

Pizzas : 259

Post by jesus jones Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:07 pm

bomb threat at the library of congress today
    undo
    undo
    Internet's Busiest Music Nerd

Pizzas : 1142

Post by undo Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:15 pm

https://apnews.com/article/nyc-wire-ap-top-news-new-york-city-david-h-koch-politics-ed43f9c20fef40fbbad07c6897f819b3

David and I might have disagreed on a few issues, but I respect his freedom of speech and I would have defended it for him to the death if I'd ever felt it was ever being trampled on (as I'm sure he would have done for me and every single one of us). He loved this country and if you ask me, that's all that truly matters. Rest in peace to a man who saw the best in each and every one of us and who believed the promise of this great nation!
    damo suzuki
    damo suzuki
    Still has http://lotsofpeopleposting.teensboards.com bookmarked

Pizzas : 61

Post by damo suzuki Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:15 pm

It's strange the way so many Republican lawmakers and representatives take family photos with everyone holding an assault rifle for Xmas.

This is pretty strange to me.

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1468412072547520516
    chrondog
    chrondog
    Mystery Thread Deleter

Pizzas : 342

Post by chrondog Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:29 pm

they're all really depressed and have a death wish
    undo
    undo

Post by undo Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:15 pm

They're excited for the takeover and they want to live
    chrondog
    chrondog
    Mystery Thread Deleter

Pizzas : 342

Post by chrondog Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:51 pm

If they took over, they would all just shoot each other
    undo
    undo

Post by undo Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:44 pm

https://i.servimg.com/u/f21/14/51/92/04/fmstaj10.jpg

itt we act disgusted at right wing savages  - Page 22 Fmstaj10
    Duff...
    Duff...
    Current Bass Player of UFO

Pizzas : 810
    DispositionSunny.

Post by Duff... Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:12 am

Absolute ghouls.
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Sat May 13, 2023 12:43 pm

This Tuberville, grand wizard of the kkk type motherfucker, is such a god damn piece of shit. More white nationalists will make our military strong again!!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna83874

This jerk ass punk blaming poor readiness of the military on “democrats” while he’s literally the same dude blocking congressional flag officer appointments because the DoD allows for reproductive healthcare for women in the service. I hope he dies hilariously.
    undo
    undo

Post by undo Sat May 13, 2023 1:45 pm

I can't think of a better cheat code to being elected Senator than being a University of Alabama football coach.

You couldn't make up a better one if you tried?
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:13 am

Unfortunately I have a lot of Facebook “friends” (mostly random work colleagues) who are bigots that repost things from far right culture war domestic terrorism shit sites. This post is absolutely blowing my mind right now:

itt we act disgusted at right wing savages  - Page 22 Img_1311

I wonder if they realize what an incredible self-own this is. Like… the tagline for their weird ass movement is that they have to stop evolving, and literally go backwards? Like… the thing they’re weirdly fighting against for some reason is more highly evolved so… they want to devolve back into… something?

I shouldn’t be giving my attention to this or anything like it, but it never ceases to amaze me just how fucking idiotic these people are.
    Duff...
    Duff...

DispositionSunny.

Post by Duff... Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:55 pm

Their entire existences are a self-own.
    BGwaves
    BGwaves
    basically just a wordier, shittier sausage blurb

Pizzas : 283
    DispositionBLACK..... coffee in bed

Post by BGwaves Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:22 pm

Mark Motherbaugh probably gets a weird satisfaction from memes like that.
    undo
    undo

Post by undo Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:26 pm

I always wanted to bodyslam Mark Zuckerberg for creating a world that made this possible but now he has his own personal jiu jitsu trainers well crap
    undo
    undo

Post by undo Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:32 pm

I learned about "tucking" from Ace Ventura Pet Detective (whether my parents wanted me to learn about it or not, assuming they even knew what it was), a movie that also spawned a Saturday morning cartoon for children. And then for nearly 30 years, everything and everyone was just fine.

Was this okay because the trans character was the villain?
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Sun Jun 04, 2023 7:11 pm

BGwaves wrote:Mark Motherbaugh probably gets a weird satisfaction from memes like that.

Well done. This was somewhere in the corner of my mind, but this was a good way to put it.
    Duff...
    Duff...

DispositionSunny.

Post by Duff... Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:23 pm

undo wrote:I learned about "tucking" from Ace Ventura Pet Detective (whether my parents wanted me to learn about it or not, assuming they even knew what it was), a movie that also spawned a Saturday morning cartoon for children. And then for nearly 30 years, everything and everyone was just fine.

Was this okay because the trans character was the villain?

Yeah, and that her life was basically reduced to a punchline, just one more gross out joke, akin to using your own backside in a ventriloquist act.
    undo
    undo

Post by undo Fri Jul 14, 2023 9:58 am

Little Neddy goes to war wrote:This Tuberville, grand wizard of the kkk type motherfucker, is such a god damn piece of shit. More white nationalists will make our military strong again!!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna83874

This jerk ass punk blaming poor readiness of the military on “democrats” while he’s literally the same dude blocking congressional flag officer appointments because the DoD allows for reproductive healthcare for women in the service. I hope he dies hilariously.

Duff...
    Duff...

DispositionSunny.

Post by Duff... Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:27 pm

Oh yeah, forgot I screenshotted this high quality Tuberville dunk from the Washington Post:

itt we act disgusted at right wing savages  - Page 22 Tuberville
    undo
    undo

Post by undo Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:34 pm

Twisted Evil
    Nick
    Nick
    anorexic Skeletor

Pizzas : 978

Post by Nick Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:20 pm

undo wrote:

Twisted Evil

Seeing this sack of shit clearly suffering with health issues, deteriorating on camera & being mocked by the internet is more satisfying than him actually dropping dead.
    undo
    undo

Post by undo Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:46 pm

I'm all for keeping him alive and working for as long as science can find a way.
    undo
    undo

Post by undo Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:44 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:58 pm