jesus jones
Duff...
Nick
zappo
spiritofeden
34 posters

going through some shit right now

Anonymous

going through some shit right now - Page 8 Empty Re: going through some shit right now

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:56 pm

I don't really know how to explain it really, but definitely a great post/av combo on the above.
    reuben
    reuben
    President Bannon

Pizzas : 710

going through some shit right now - Page 8 Empty Re: going through some shit right now

Post by reuben Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:09 am

Congratulations Coyote.

Soma wrote:Also, I know we share a birthday so I'm promising you a happy one in advance.

Waylon will be relieved that I didn't start a thread.
    Now that I'm a middle aged dad birthday threads are just fine with me!

aw hellz yeah
    reuben
    reuben
    President Bannon

Post by reuben Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:13 am

Nick wrote:You should throw a small family and friends celebration so you get some gifts and money. Then, guilt trip the old man into making up for the wedding by giving you some money for a sweet honeymoon.
    Coyote, this would make your parents very happy. You'll understand when you're a Dad too.
    coyote
    coyote
    A classically handsome man's man in the Huey Lewis mold

Pizzas : 99

Post by coyote Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:00 pm

reuben wrote:
    Nick wrote:You should throw a small family and friends celebration so you get some gifts and money. Then, guilt trip the old man into making up for the wedding by giving you some money for a sweet honeymoon.
    Coyote, this would make your parents very happy. You'll understand when you're a Dad too.

i already have talked to them about it. they will organize a family get together. friends are a separate party without my parents involved.

we are taking a low key honeymoon to door county, as flying may be unsafe for her at the moment.

also my parents i am sure will help a lot with stuff for the baby, like a crib, diapers, etc.

they don't know i put an offer on a house yet
    mang mang

one thing at a time. they are pretty much freaking out lol
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

Pizzas : 995
    DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:11 pm

In case nobody mentioned it yet, "dating her once a week" is one heckuva phrase.
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:22 pm

coyote wrote:
    probably saved them like twenty grand for a wedding/reception
    Great minds think alike. Glad to have a brother in wedding spontaneity. And glad to have anything in common with Avec. Congrats dude! going through some shit right now - Page 8 Null_zps9d029c6f
    chrondog
    chrondog
    Mystery Thread Deleter

Pizzas : 342

Post by chrondog Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:46 pm

having sex with a girl who is on the pill still freaks the fuck out of me, i'm so afraid of being derailed by fatherhood

congratulations on your new life avec, i hope you can build this partnership for happiness
    ClosetOfExhaustion
    ClosetOfExhaustion
    Have You Heard?

Pizzas : 275
    Dispositiondisposed

Post by ClosetOfExhaustion Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:33 pm

avec! was thinking about you the other day while i left the office building and was walking through the parking lot to my car. i thought, "man, avec doesn't post much anymore. hope that dude is happy in the life he's chosen."
    yancy
    yancy
    equal parts Skrillex, T. Rex, Ed Kowalczyk, Joe Dumars, Outkast, and Kate Bush

Post by yancy Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:50 am

jasperness wrote:having sex with a girl who is on the pill still freaks the fuck out of me, i'm so afraid of being derailed by fatherhood
    I've always trusted chemistry more than a paper thin physical barrier and just blasted away. But then there's the human error potential of taking a daily pill. Good luck!
    zappo
    zappo
    Supermasculine Menial

Pizzas : 870

Post by zappo Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:09 am

I've had unprotected sex with women on the pill well over 1,000 times, through the years. No kids or abortions to show for it. Either I'm shooting blanks, the women were infertile, or science really does have all the answers.

aw hellz yeah
    Bruegel
    Bruegel
    basically just a wordier, shittier sausage blurb

Pizzas : 453

Post by Bruegel Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:41 am

much love to big daddy A

good to hear that one of the jdff/m-ontff diaspora prodigals is crushing it
    Duff...
    Duff...
    Current Bass Player of UFO

Pizzas : 810
    DispositionSunny.

Post by Duff... Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:20 pm

zappo wrote:No kids or abortions to show for it.
    That you know of.

Congrats & good luck, Avec.
    zappo
    zappo
    Supermasculine Menial

Pizzas : 870

Post by zappo Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:09 pm

Nah, I've only ever had sex with long-term girlfriends. Many, many, many times.
    chrondog
    chrondog
    Mystery Thread Deleter

Post by chrondog Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:35 pm

yancy wrote:
    jasperness wrote:having sex with a girl who is on the pill still freaks the fuck out of me, i'm so afraid of being derailed by fatherhood
    I've always trusted chemistry more than a paper thin physical barrier and just blasted away. But then there's the human error potential of taking a daily pill. Good luck!

that's what my brain tells me and why i do it but it doesn't leave one with the best sense of post-coital emotional security
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:24 pm

Yeah but can you ever really trust a broad? If you get my drift.
    techno raj
    techno raj
    Tub of Lemon Chobani

Pizzas : 231

Post by techno raj Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:44 pm

women want babies and will stop at nothing to obtain them
    coyote
    coyote
    A classically handsome man's man in the Huey Lewis mold

Pizzas : 99

Post by coyote Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:51 am

raj gibson wrote:women want babies and will stop at nothing to obtain them

and men want to fuck anything that moves.

life is a magical dance!

dubstep
    Duff...
    Duff...
    Current Bass Player of UFO

Pizzas : 810
    DispositionSunny.

Post by Duff... Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:05 pm

jasperness wrote:
    yancy wrote:

that's what my brain tells me and why i do it but it doesn't leave one with the best sense of post-coital emotional security
    I think at your age you should be strapping a magnum whether your partner on a pill or not.
    Gene Bootcut
    Gene Bootcut
    A fanatic of the sketch genre

Pizzas : 441

Post by Gene Bootcut Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:06 pm

My first girlfriend was on the pill and we never used connies. Terrifying in retrospect, but w/e yolo.
    yancy
    yancy

Post by yancy Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:33 am

Duff... wrote:I think at your age you should be strapping a magnum whether your partner on a pill or not.
    Yeah, he's probably a walking HPV dispensary. No offense, most people are.
    Pete Best
    Pete Best
    Solid Bro

Pizzas : 116
    DispositionSweet

Post by Pete Best Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:09 pm

Congrats Avec, this time the postal service really delivered a package.

of spunk!
    vIv
    vIv
    Volunteer worker

Pizzas : 89

Post by vIv Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:07 pm

Both the Chicago and the Colorado Riot Fest dates conflict with a long-planned 2-week Grand Canyon adventure.Yer makin me MAAD
    reuben
    reuben
    President Bannon

Post by reuben Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:02 pm

http://blogs.citypages.com/gimmenoise/2013/06/replacements_reunion_riot_fest_chicago_report.php
    vIv
    vIv
    Volunteer worker

Pizzas : 89

Post by vIv Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:08 pm

tearsofjoy
    yancy
    yancy

Post by yancy Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:17 pm

Mats are cool and all, but Rocket from the Crypt's reunion set will maul Westerberg and gnaw on his bones. Really wish RFTC was playing a Chicago show outside of the festival.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:02 am