spiritofeden
34 posters

going through some shit right now

WP64
    WP64
    Mystery Thread Deleter

Pizzas : 65
    DispositionIntransigent

going through some shit right now - Page 14 Empty Re: going through some shit right now

Post by WP64 Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:00 am

And I can't think of any that allow me to also sit on my couch, eat food, chill with homies, and dig tunes at the same time.
    Gene Bootcut
    Gene Bootcut
    A fanatic of the sketch genre

Pizzas : 441

going through some shit right now - Page 14 Empty Re: going through some shit right now

Post by Gene Bootcut Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:01 am

Do everything within your power to cut down on drinking. Shouldn't take much at this point, I don't get the impression that you're addicted.

Duff...
    Duff...
    Current Bass Player of UFO

Pizzas : 809
    DispositionSunny.

Post by Duff... Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:11 pm

wp64 wrote:And I can't think of any that allow me to also sit on my couch, eat food, chill with homies, and dig tunes at the same time.
    Yeah, you're not thinking very hard about it.
    Gene Bootcut
    Gene Bootcut

Post by Gene Bootcut Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:05 pm

I have a horrific fever. I'm on day two and I suppose it could easily last for as many as five days. Joy.
    undo
    undo
    Internet's Busiest Music Nerd

Pizzas : 1138

Post by undo Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:39 am

how are you feeling today?
    Gene Bootcut
    Gene Bootcut

Post by Gene Bootcut Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:45 pm

Food still tastes weird but I'm suddenly fine in every other respect.
    WP64
    WP64
    Mystery Thread Deleter

DispositionIntransigent

Post by WP64 Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:51 pm

I'm only 1/5th of the way through this reading I have for my pointless midterm tomorrow. I have a shitload of work to do in the next few days.  pale It is going to take every ounce of self-control that I have to not just say 'fuck it' and end up watching Curb Your Enthusiasm while deep dicking delivery pizza instead.

Oh fucking well.
    C-poots
    C-poots
    Shiek

Pizzas : 201

Post by C-poots Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:25 am

Whoa, did you just say you have to hold back from having sex with a pizza or am I completely misunderstanding this phrase?
    WP64
    WP64
    Mystery Thread Deleter

DispositionIntransigent

Post by WP64 Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:04 am

Maybe. I don't know. Either way.
    undo
    undo

Post by undo Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:09 pm

I've had a cold for more than a week now.
    Gene Bootcut
    Gene Bootcut

Post by Gene Bootcut Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:28 pm

I've had to go to the toilet for the sake of taking a shit 8 times today.
    WP64
    WP64
    Mystery Thread Deleter

DispositionIntransigent

Post by WP64 Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:57 am

I've been up for forty hours straight. I'm not even really sure how this happened. I stayed up all of Monday night in order to get some shit done. When I got back to my place I couldn't go right to bed and eventually had to start the process all over again without any break.

I don't really feel shitty but random waves of total sensory breakdown intermittently strike me. I have class until 5pm today so this is going to be a sort of shitty and possibly hallucinatory day.
    yancy
    yancy
    equal parts Skrillex, T. Rex, Ed Kowalczyk, Joe Dumars, Outkast, and Kate Bush

Pizzas : 342

Post by yancy Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:44 pm

Played poker until 5 am, then had to drive home in the worst road conditions I've ever personally encountered. Certainly not the worst storm of the winter, but the timing was brutal. I didn't realize morning commute traffic started so early. And I had no clue it was supposed to snow until I left the game.
    yancy
    yancy

Post by yancy Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:45 pm

In summary, I'm so fucking sick of Chicago winter that I would strongly consider moving south and/or west if I didn't just get married and buy a house.
    ClosetOfExhaustion
    ClosetOfExhaustion
    Have You Heard?

Pizzas : 275
    Dispositiondisposed

Post by ClosetOfExhaustion Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:48 pm

number of times this winter i've thought, "well, this outgha be the last horrible day we have": ~15
    undo
    undo

Post by undo Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:22 pm

Anyone here eve go to a chiropractor? My back and neck and shoulders hurt all the time for no reason.
    WP64
    WP64
    Mystery Thread Deleter

DispositionIntransigent

Post by WP64 Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:43 pm

Is it worse when you wake up in the morning? Do your shoulders feel slouched? When you wake up in the morning find a door frame and put each arm (at a 90 degree angle) so that your elbow and forearm is on trim of the door frame. And then lean forward with one leg out as if lunging. Opens up your chest, shoulders, and back.

Don't go to a chiropractor. I've been a few times and it sucks.
    techno raj
    techno raj
    Tub of Lemon Chobani

Pizzas : 228

Post by techno raj Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:56 am

yancy wrote:Played poker until 5 am, then had to drive home in the worst road conditions I've ever personally encountered. Certainly not the worst storm of the winter, but the timing was brutal. I didn't realize morning commute traffic started so early. And I had no clue it was supposed to snow until I left the game.

Did you play with the pro? Did he clean everyone out?
    jesus jones
    jesus jones
    Tub of Lemon Chobani

Pizzas : 259

Post by jesus jones Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:05 am

a coworker of mine dropped three moving blankets off the third story balcony at our move yesterday, all of which landed on my head, causing my neck to scrunch up to the right. it's really sore now and is going to make sleeping on the train tonight really annoying.
    ClosetOfExhaustion
    ClosetOfExhaustion
    Have You Heard?

Pizzas : 275
    Dispositiondisposed

Post by ClosetOfExhaustion Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:40 am

undo wrote:Anyone here eve  go to a chiropractor? My back and neck and shoulders hurt all the time for no reason.

no, but i'm worried i might have to at some point soon. my lower back has been sore, and not muscular-sore, but spine-sore, which is probably a lot worse. everything eventually ties back into core strength, so i've started more situps, legs lifts, back stretches in the last couple of weeks to see if it helps. the back soreness also predates my recent return to running & riding, so it's not being caused by my increase in activity.

are your pains muscular or structural? muscular, then more stretching and exercising should loosen them up and help relax the pain. structural/joint/bone pain is likely worse, and not something i'm used to experiencing (or understanding how to solve/alleviate). hence, i'm worried i might have to visit a chiro, which i hear just means you have to visit a chiro the rest of your life and i'm not down with that.
    WP64
    WP64
    Mystery Thread Deleter

DispositionIntransigent

Post by WP64 Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:07 pm

This has reminded me of how bad old age is gonna suck (I'm not calling you guys old). But imagine if these random, isolated instances were persistent and pervasive throughout your day-to-day.  harshrealmbro 
    yancy
    yancy

Post by yancy Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:26 pm

raj bigson wrote:Did you play with the pro? Did he clean everyone out?
    Yes, and no. He's a goofball who's just there to gamble and have fun. Seemingly random Kim Deal appearance too, though not at the poker table.
    reuben
    reuben
    President Bannon

Pizzas : 710

Post by reuben Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:38 pm

wp64 wrote:This has reminded me of how bad old age is gonna suck (I'm not calling you guys old). But imagine if these random, isolated instances were persistent and pervasive throughout your day-to-day.  harshrealmbro 

It's ok WP. I'm old and it does sucks.
    WP64
    WP64
    Mystery Thread Deleter

DispositionIntransigent

Post by WP64 Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:27 pm

The only advantage I can see is that I will be toned down a bunch through the buttfucking that is living a life. Which will be nice because it will help me foster a truly apathetic approach.
    reuben
    reuben
    President Bannon

Pizzas : 710

Post by reuben Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:09 pm

Yeah. If you're lucky enough to make if this far!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:20 pm