undo
27 posters

itt we act disgusted at right wing savages

WP64
    WP64
    Mystery Thread Deleter

Pizzas : 65
    DispositionIntransigent

itt we act disgusted at right wing savages  - Page 13 Empty Re: itt we act disgusted at right wing savages

Post by WP64 Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:20 pm

He's truly the worst. The best thing Stewart ever did was going on Crossfire and calling this dude out for being a piece of shit. I thought he disappeared into the ether until recently when I saw this video, I almost threw my laptop across the room.

Skip to about 2:25 in that video and then wait for Carlson's reaction about 10 seconds later.
    WP64
    WP64
    Mystery Thread Deleter

DispositionIntransigent

itt we act disgusted at right wing savages  - Page 13 Empty Re: itt we act disgusted at right wing savages

Post by WP64 Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:21 pm

reuben wrote:I feel like we all need to come out of retirement and troll these alt-right goons to no end.  It'll be like Red except with people who live in their parents' basements.
    Can you effectively troll people without human empathy?
    reuben
    reuben
    President Bannon

Pizzas : 710

Post by reuben Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:12 am

You can effectively troll anyone .
    undo
    undo
    Internet's Busiest Music Nerd

Pizzas : 1138

Post by undo Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:52 pm

Ҩ wrote:He's truly the worst. The best thing Stewart ever did was going on Crossfire and calling this dude out for being a piece of shit.

It's funny you mention that because I hadn't watched or thought about that clip in like ten years and then I stumbled across it a week or two ago.

I was majorly triggered by the comments, no small amount of "Stewart is such a prick," "now that I'm older and more mature, I really appreciate Tucker Carlson," etc. That shit sets me off like you wouldn't believe.
    WP64
    WP64
    Mystery Thread Deleter

DispositionIntransigent

Post by WP64 Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:43 pm

It's better to be angry than helpless and depressed. It's even better if you can productively channel that anger somehow, but that part is obviously very difficult.

undo
    undo

Post by undo Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:47 am

http://mobile.wnd.com/2016/12/mtv-yanks-2017-resolutions-for-white-guys-video/

People are actually upset about this?  I mean, to the degree that any of this disdain is/ever was ever truly real.

How do you berate people for being "triggered" and having thin skin and then act offended like something this harmless literally attacked you?

This is the most disingenuous piece of shit I've read all year, yes I know the source and what I was getting into.
    chrondog
    chrondog
    Mystery Thread Deleter

Pizzas : 342

Post by chrondog Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:58 pm

That video sucks fat balls. It seems insane to me to make videos that patronize people who will never care about watching a video like that. I wish everyone would stop making these.

undo wrote:How do you berate people for being "triggered" and having thin skin and then act offended like something this harmless literally attacked you?

This is the second lesson in "Conservatism 101"

White conservatives have the worst persecution complex because they've never actually been persecuted. To them, Christianity is being persecuted in this country because you're not forced to be publicly reverent of Christianity anymore. It's what the "woke folks" call white fragility.
    WP64
    WP64
    Mystery Thread Deleter

DispositionIntransigent

Post by WP64 Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:35 am

I just found this YouTube comment and figured Undo would probably love seeing it,
    Milo just objectively established dominance over 3 men. Look at their body language. They were outmatched even with 3 on 1 and a room full of sycophants. Conservatism/libertarianism is the new counter culture. It's the new punk rock. Milo is the new johnny rotten. Maher and wilmore are slowly realizing they're the new church ladies. Glorious
    chrondog
    chrondog
    Mystery Thread Deleter

Post by chrondog Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:39 am

i really want to make it my personal mission to cuck as many alt-right assholes as i can by teaching their girlfriends what it's like to be treated like an equal and making them cum for the first time without their vibrator

the right's toxic masculinity must be cucked into oblivion by liberal studs, am i right dudes?
    reuben
    reuben
    President Bannon

Post by reuben Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:42 am

We got your missy smitten rubbing on her little kitten
    Dreaming of a world that's equal for women with no division
    undo
    undo

Post by undo Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:48 pm

Maher is legitimizing him as a celebrity, rock star and actual counter culture figure. Thanks!
    reuben
    reuben
    President Bannon

Post by reuben Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:14 pm

Maher has always been terrible.
    chrondog
    chrondog
    Mystery Thread Deleter

Post by chrondog Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:54 pm

Actually, I heard he is a public servant because being upset with trolls is letting them win http://www.salon.com/2017/02/18/bill-mahers-public-service-milo-yiannopoulos-isnt-ready-for-real-time-and-it-shows/
    ClosetOfExhaustion
    ClosetOfExhaustion
    Have You Heard?

Pizzas : 275
    Dispositiondisposed

Post by ClosetOfExhaustion Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:52 am

saw an old white man driving a tiny auto with a bumper sticker loudly proclaiming 'NOT A LIBERAL'.

undo
    undo

Post by undo Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:53 am

Used to see one older gentleman around town all the time with an "EXTREMELY RIGHT WING" one on his car.
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

Pizzas : 993
    DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:35 pm

chrondog wrote:i really want to make it my personal mission to cuck as many alt-right assholes as i can by teaching their girlfriends what it's like to be treated like an equal and making them cum for the first time without their vibrator

the right's toxic masculinity must be cucked into oblivion by liberal studs, am i right dudes?
    Missed it the first time around, but this is the post of the fucking year right here.
    tearsofjoy
    chrondog
    chrondog
    Mystery Thread Deleter

Post by chrondog Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:59 pm

i have not found that i attract the bleach blonde conservative bimbos because my beard and unkempt hair in my dating profile pictures is basically smell-o-vision for "the hippie stench", even though i'm pretty damn white collar.

don't think it's a fantasy that will be coming true any time soon.
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

Pizzas : 993
    DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:04 pm

Well, it's a pretty damn flawed world we're living in.

I'm pulling for ya, at least.
    chrondog
    chrondog
    Mystery Thread Deleter

Post by chrondog Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:18 pm

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/04/gov_bentley_opened_door_of_dc.html#incart_river_index_topics

beyond all of the obviously horrible ethics stuff (hopefully they lock this dude up until he passes), i feel sad that these are the kinds of "sexts" some people send each other. "salacious" is absolutely not the right word for this shit.

i was reminded yesterday of these scandalous Olivia Munn sexts from many years ago. that's what i want to see from our elected officials.
    WP64
    WP64
    Mystery Thread Deleter

DispositionIntransigent

Post by WP64 Thu May 18, 2017 12:13 am

https://twitter.com/gaywonk/status/864654037471424512
    lol!
    reuben
    reuben
    President Bannon

Post by reuben Thu May 18, 2017 7:54 am

Bathrooms at Penn are gross though.
    undo
    undo

Post by undo Thu May 18, 2017 6:44 pm

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/features/taibbi-roger-ailes-was-one-of-the-worst-americans-ever-w483013

undo
    undo

Post by undo Mon May 22, 2017 9:40 pm

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/22/mississippi-confederate-symbols-karl-oliver-lynching-comments

well crap
    undo
    undo

Post by undo Tue May 30, 2017 12:46 pm

^I could post something like that every day, what's the point anymore
    Duff...
    Duff...
    Current Bass Player of UFO

Pizzas : 809
    DispositionSunny.

Post by Duff... Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:50 pm

To our UK bros, you already fully understand this, just feel like it needs to be posted, but the behaviour of our terrible president is disgusting and we stand with you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:31 pm