WP64
17 posters

going through some shit right now

WP64
    WP64
    Mystery Thread Deleter

Pizzas : 67
    DispositionIntransigent

going through some shit right now - Page 5 Empty Re: going through some shit right now

Post by WP64 Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:42 pm

Rookie mistake. I've made that mistake. Always have to plug the drain.
    BGwaves
    BGwaves
    basically just a wordier, shittier sausage blurb

Pizzas : 283
    DispositionBLACK..... coffee in bed

going through some shit right now - Page 5 Empty Re: going through some shit right now

Post by BGwaves Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:08 pm

That happened to me, day one, 1 hour before going to a Santana/Jeff Beck concert. Lied to my parents and then 3 months later when my ‘supply’ ran out I acted like I wasn’t sure what happened. ‘I think they scammed us, mom.’
    WP64
    WP64
    Mystery Thread Deleter

DispositionIntransigent

Post by WP64 Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:06 pm

Cut my hair real short and noticed a weird mark on my scalp. Thought it was probably wise to make a dermatology appointment to get it checked out. "Out of an abundance of caution" they decided to take a biopsy. After she removed this thing from my head with a razor, I asked her if everything looked okay. She said it wasn't anything abnormal but that it bled a lot more than she expected and that she "didn't like surprises." I love it when doctors say weird, slightly ominous shit like that... Going to be a really enjoyable time waiting on these fucking test results for the next week. Serenity now. Neutral
    BGwaves
    BGwaves
    basically just a wordier, shittier sausage blurb

Pizzas : 283
    DispositionBLACK..... coffee in bed

Post by BGwaves Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:40 pm

Hope you’re ok. You should buy yourself some CBD gummies. They really help with anxiety and have relatively no hangover or comedown. Plus these days you can grab em from Mariano’s.
    WP64
    WP64
    Mystery Thread Deleter

DispositionIntransigent

Post by WP64 Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:26 am

It was not a big deal at all. Other life things have been absolutely kicking my ass lately though. It just feels like one things after another. After a while, it is impossible not to think question yourself. Perhaps I am the common denominator that sours all of my human relationships. I am usually not a very sensitive or self-conscious person but lately external circumstances have been making me really retreat into myself... Anyways, I haven't really had any time to do any boarding but I hope all of you guys are doing and feeling much better than I am these past few months.
    Nick
    Nick
    anorexic Skeletor

Pizzas : 980

Post by Nick Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:19 pm

Hey WP good to hear from you. Are you in Italy now?
    WP64
    WP64
    Mystery Thread Deleter

DispositionIntransigent

Post by WP64 Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:02 am

Yes. I moved back a couple of months ago. bumpin
    jesus jones
    jesus jones
    Tub of Lemon Chobani

Pizzas : 259

Post by jesus jones Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:40 am

i have developed some really harsh eczema around my eyes that i think is a combination of extremely high stress and ragweed allergy

it's not fun
    Nick
    Nick
    anorexic Skeletor

Post by Nick Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:59 am

I think I’ve developed a nervous tic. Is it a tic if you’re aware of it though or do people need to start pointing it out first?
    Michael K.
    Michael K.
    Fascist Groove Shark

Pizzas : 161
    Dispositionpickled

Post by Michael K. Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:24 pm

What's the tic? My kid has one where she clears her throat pretty regularly.
    WP64
    WP64
    Mystery Thread Deleter

DispositionIntransigent

Post by WP64 Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:30 pm

I probably have dozens of them. If people start pointing them out just tell them to fuck off and mind their own business.
    Nick
    Nick
    anorexic Skeletor

Post by Nick Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:27 am

Michael K. wrote:What's the tic? My kid has one where she clears her throat pretty regularly.

I keep twitching my eyes in the corners.
    undo
    undo
    Internet's Busiest Music Nerd

Pizzas : 1144

Post by undo Sat May 14, 2022 3:26 pm

Ridiculous groin pain

Kind of putting a damper on the day tbh
    undo
    undo

Post by undo Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:22 am

^ I barely remember this so all's been fine with that lately.

Unfortunately I straight up sharted tonight and now I feel like it's an ever present threat
    WP64
    WP64
    Mystery Thread Deleter

DispositionIntransigent

Post by WP64 Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:43 pm

Absolutely dying laughing at that. Making me think of that Philip Seymour Hoffman scene.
    undo
    undo

Post by undo Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:02 pm

WP64 wrote:Making me think of that Philip Seymour Hoffman scene.

link please
    WP64
    WP64
    Mystery Thread Deleter

DispositionIntransigent

Post by WP64 Wed Sep 28, 2022 5:33 pm

Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

Pizzas : 997
    DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:23 am

I have been losing a lot of sleep and productivity by staying up really late and looking at swords on the internet.
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:24 am

Shit man I forgot about this…
    This groin pain thing seems to be a pattern. Undo, take care of yourself buddy.
    undo
    undo

Post by undo Sat Dec 17, 2022 2:34 pm

I think I just had some sort of virus, that's my doctor's theory and it's backed up by the bloodwork. Things get a little better with each passing day.

Seems like the thing about "viruses" now is no test can ever conclusively prove that you have one unless it's absolutely raging in your body in the pre-symptom stage, and that the effects of them are now completely unpredictable from person to person. This is not me buying into anti-science/anti-vax religion, just thinking we're in a transitional phase of uncertainty that will hopefully be understood better in the future or something.

btw I didn't lose any parts of my body and I think they're still working, assuming they ever truly were in the first place
    Michael K.
    Michael K.
    Fascist Groove Shark

Pizzas : 161
    Dispositionpickled

Post by Michael K. Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:13 pm

phew - was genuinely concerned and thought about you more than a few times since you posted about your balls
    undo
    undo

Post by undo Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:49 am

going through some shit right now - Page 5 OnePlus-Nord-N200-angled-view-840x472

I bought this phone a month ago and it's been a headache ever since.

It's bigger than my old one, it's clumsy to hold and control with one hand. It takes forever to pair any Bluetooth device with it and it seems like it takes several tries before it remembered my car or my stereo system. Music apps take forever to load songs in it.

Tonight I said screw it and took my plug-in headphones with me on a walk. Got a quarter mile from my home and plugged in my headphones and it refuses to play music through them at all! It just keeps playing music through the phone. I can unplug the headphones and then plug them back in but then it will play music through the headphones for one second before stopping play. Once you hit play again, it just goes back to playing music through the phone speakers as if nothing is even plugged into it.

This is the Nord OnePlus n200, fuck me for trying to find an affordable Android phone that doesn't cost $600!
    Ned Braden
    Ned Braden
    Yawn Yeller

DispositionRock Guitars

Post by Ned Braden Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:19 am

Man, fuck that.
    The world truly is a twisted place.

Some tech company should come up with a phone whose only marketing is that it works with the internet, never fails to play MP3s or stream music, and has a headphone Jack.

I still use my iPod touch cause it’s the only way I can listen to music on headphones while walking.
    WP64
    WP64
    Mystery Thread Deleter

DispositionIntransigent

Post by WP64 Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:55 pm

Sorry for the long absence everyone. 2023 has been really chaotic and stressful. Not much else to say, really. Becoming a proper adult is very hard.

I hope you are all doing well. Much love from Bologna.
    Nick
    Nick
    anorexic Skeletor

Post by Nick Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:14 am

Great to hear from you! Hope all is well in Italy!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:10 am